A great opportunity to study in the United States of America. Ar you a high school senior or wanted to complete your undergraduate from America without spending a single dollar? Then you are at the right place. The Gates Scholarship of USA has been announced for the well-deserving and extraordinary students. Each year Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation announced 300 fully funded scholarships for young talented, brilliant, and deserving students who can not pay their expenses for studies. These scholarships are to encourage the young talented generation to study in top institutes of the United States of America and show their learning skills to the world.
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income households. Each year, the scholarship is awarded to exceptional student leaders, with the intent of helping them realize their maximum potential. This is a fully funded scholarship program and the Bills and Malinda Foundation will cover all the educational expenses of the deserving students. The deserving and talented students will be determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by a Scholar’s college or university.
Bills and Malinda Foundation started this Gate Scholarship in 2017 and since then it has awarded full attendance cost scholarships to deserving students. Full Attendance cost means it includes all the necessities that as student needs during educational tenure will be covered by the Foundation. Candidates must see all the details before applying for The Gate Scholarship Program 2023.
Table of Contents
|institute||Institutes of USA|
|Program||The Gates Scholarship program|
Benefits of TGS:
There are the following benefits of The Gates Scholarship Program:
- Students will be funded the full cost of Attendance and it includes:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Room Accommodation Free
- Board Expenses Covered fully
- Books and Stationary Expenses are covered fully
- Transportation costs will be covered
- This may include the Person’s expenses
Candidates must belong to the following ethnicities for The Gate Scholarship Program:
- American Indian/Alaska Native
- Asian & Pacific Islander American
- Hispanic American
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for the Gates Scholarships in the USA:
- They should be High School Senior
- Belonging to the eligible Ethnicities
- Candidate must be US National/ Citizen/ or Permanent Resident
- A good CGPA of 3.30 out of 4.00 will be required
- Candidates must be Pell Eligible
- Must be selected by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by a Scholar’s college or university.
- A candidate must have a firm plan to enroll in a US university for 4 years degree program
- For American Indians/Alaska Natives, proof of tribal enrollment will be required.
- Ideal Candidates will be given Prefrence
Ideal Candidates who are:
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
No of Scholarships:
There are 300 scholarships have been announced by the Gates Scholarships in USA for deserving Students
The application deadline to apply for the Gates Scholarship Program is 15th September 2023.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to first sign up for the Gates Scholarship Online Platform
- Add basic information
- then sign in for the Gates Scholarship Program in the USA in 2023