Are you an undergraduate or doing graduation? And looking for an international internship program to build your professional portfolio? Then you are at the right place Bank of America has announced an Internship program for undergraduates and graduates for the academic year 2024. Bank of America is offering a paid internship to the successful candidates. These internships are in different regions like USA Canada, Latin America, Asia Pacific, etc. Anyhow candidates from all over the world can apply for the Bank of America internship opportunity. Each position of an intern has specific eligibility criteria before applying for the field of interest, the candidate must read about that and then apply for it.
All positions have different deadlines anyhow the maximum last date is 2nd November 2023. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Bank of America Paid internship program must understand in detail.
Bank of America is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is one of the largest banks in the United States, with approximately 4,300 retail financial centers and offices in all 50 states. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services, including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, loans, investment services, and wealth management solutions. Bank of America also has a strong digital presence, offering mobile banking and online banking services to its customers. In addition, the bank is committed to corporate social responsibility, with a focus on environmental sustainability, diversity and inclusion, and community development. Overall, Bank of America is a trusted and reliable financial institution that provides convenient and accessible banking services to individuals and businesses alike.
Table of Contents
|institute||Bank of America|
|Program||Bank of America Internship Program|
List of fields:
Bank of America has announced an internship program in the following fields:
- Supply Chain
- Human resources
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Candidates will get the following benefits from the University of America:
- Hourly Paid Stipend
- Health and Medical Insurance
- Visa sponsorship is only provided to those who are ineligible to work in the USA
- Amazing opportunity to gain plenty of experience
- A good addition to a Professional CV
- A new welcome to international career opportunities.
- Upon successful completion of the first internship, candidates will be offered placement into the Junior Program of the following year.
The Last date to apply for the Bank of America’s latest openings varies from post to post however candidates can apply till the 2nd of November 2023.
The duration of the Bank of America internship program in different fields is a maximum of 10 weeks.
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for Bank of America’s latest opportunity:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- Candidates must be able to travel to different regions of BoA.
- Candidates must have more than a 3.0 CGPA in their last degree.
- Candidates must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students at a registered and renowned institute
- J1 VISA required for internship in the USA in which interns will stay up to 90 days in the USA.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Candidates need to apply in the following way for the internship program at BoA:
- First, select the field of your interest
- Read the full criteria and responsibilities
- Then apply online for that position