Are you a Graduate/ postgraduate / doing a Ph.D. or a research student in any case you are going to have a great scholarship opportunity in one of the most developed countries of the world, Italy. Applications are invited from all over the world to join Italian Government scholarships to study in Italy in any Programme of education. Italian Government, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation MAECI has announced Grants for international and national students who are living in foreign for the academic year 2023-2024.
The aim of the Italian Government Fully to encourage development in multinational cooperation in different departments like Culture, Science, technology, etc. These scholarships are also important not only for international students but also for the Italian government because they will increase Italian cultural values, Italian Language promotion last but not least the Italian Economic system in the eyes of the world. To meet the language barrier Italian government is required the minimum level B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) has announced these scholarships for Matsers degree/Ph.D. programs/ research students and Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programmes/ Italian Language and Culture advanced Courses from all over the world. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) grants are not only for international students but also for those Italian citizens who are residents in foreign countries who can also get benefit from it. Enrollment in Masters and AFAM programs is only possible if the candidates will pass the admission test of respective universities, and pre-enrollment in those universities is also mandatory. Candidates must read the complete details before applying.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Table of Contents
|Program||The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation MAECI|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||Multiple countries|
|Qualifications||Masters/ research/ Arts and Culture/ PhD|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
Candidates will get the following benefits after studying in Italy:
- The monthly stipend of 900 euros
- Partial waiver of tuition fees depending upon the university interest in which candidates are going to apply
- Grantees will be covered by medical and health insurance
List of Programmes:
Italian Government will grant scholarships in the following programs:
- Research Students
- Courses of Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance
Duration for the Italian Government, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and International Cooperation MAECI scholarship is mostly 3 to 9 months.
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for Italian Government, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation MAECI Scholarships 2023-2024:
- Candidates must hold a valid CNIC or passport of Eligible Nations
- Candidates must have the required academic qualifications that are required to enroll in the Italian Universities
- The age required for the scholarship program is 28 to 40 years respective on the joining program in which they are going to enroll
- If candidates are going to enroll in Italian Taught course then they must have a proficiency certificate of Italian Language Level B-2 according to CEFR
- If candidates are interested in an English Taught course then they must have a proficiency certificate in the English Language, the minimum level is B-2 according to CEFR
- For the Italian Culutrl course, the eligible Level of the Italian Language course is A-2 according to CEFR
- No proof of language proficiency is required for Ph.D. programs
- Candidates who have received MAECI grants in 2022-2023 academic may renew their grants by official means.
Grantees can benefit from the grant in a period of study starting November 1st, 2023, and ending by October 31st, 2024.
The last date to apply for the The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation MAECI Scholarship Programs is June 9th 2023.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply for MEACI in the following steps:
- Click on the “Login / Register” icon at the top-right corner of the screen
- Click on the “Register” button;
- Enter all the mandatory and necessary information for the registration, marked with the symbol (*);
- Click on the “Register” button to confirm the information;
- Verify the receipt of the confirmation e-mail.