Candidates who are in need of financial assistance are going to have a great opportunity. The Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering scholarships for needy, poor, and deserving students. The main objective of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship is to fulfill the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their current or further education due to lack of Financial Assistance or funds, So they can achieve their goals and vision of education. The scholarship awarding will start from Inter first year and continue till the Last semester of the BS/Undergraduate degree.
Dalda foundation is the almost first organization that realizes the need of students and their financial assistance. In the inflated era to help students by awarding scholarships for their tuition fees and other dues is a big thing and the Dalda foundation is trying to achieve its target. Dalda Foundation has realized that the demand for the specific fields shall be on the rise in the future, hence students desirous to seek admission in those programs shall be given extra weightage in the aptitude test. Complete details are mentioned in this article.
Table of Contents
|Host Institutes||Institutes of Pakistan Board|
|Program||Merit Scholarship Scheme|
|Age||Minimum 18 years|
|Priority Fields||Medical, engineering, Agricultural & others|
Level of Qualifications:
Dalda Foundation Scholarships will be awarded to the candidates who are in intermediate and about to get admissions after intermediate in the following fields:
- Sea sience
- Information Technology
Required Percentage of Marks:
Candidates must have taken following marks in the matriculation for the elligiblity of Dalda foundation scholarships:
- Pre Medical 80% or above
- Pre Engineering 80% or above
- General Science 80% or above
- Commerce 75% or above
- Arts 70% or above
- DAE 70% or above
- Home Economics 70% or above
- ICS 70% or above
Dalda Foundation Scholarship Continuation Plan:
Candidates must get at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% marks for commerce, and 70% for home economics in the matric examination.
Second Year College
Candidates must get at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% for commerce, and 70% for the home economics group in XI
Candidates must get at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% for commerce, and 70% for the home economics group in XII and subject to admission in professional colleges.
Candidates must Passed the first year of professional college.
Candidates must Passed the second year of professional college.
Candidates must Passed the third year of professional college.
Candidates must Passed the fourth year of MBBS or BDS or D-pharm or DPT or DVM.
There are the following eligibility criteria for Dalda Foundation Scholarship Program:
- All Pakistan permanent residents can submit a scholarship application form.
- The salary of the parents of the candidate will not be more than 20,000/- per month.
- Education session 2021-2022 taking admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who are taking admission in 1st class will be available to submit a scholarship application. After that students whose learning from private colleges can also submit a scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through a proper channel.
- The applicant’s age will not be more than 18 years old to the date of November 15, 2022.
- The homes area of applicants will not be more than 1080 feet, There is a exemption for those candidates who are living in villages.
- O-level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application form if they get the described marks from Matriculation.
The last date to apply for Dalda Scholarship Program is 15-November 2022.
You may also be interested in: Top 75 HEC Scholarships
How to apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- Fill out the online application form
- Sent it to the official head office of Dalda:
Dalda Foundation Trust c-89-D first floor 12th commercial sreet phase II extension , DHA Karachi Pakistan
Dalda Foundation Scholarship Selection process:
The selection for Dalda oundation Scholarship program will be on merit and the final students will be selected after a written test and interview by officials of Dalda Foundation Pakistan.