Finally, the wait is over the most awaited scholarships have been announced for students who want to pursue master’s scholarship programs from Europe. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program has been announced for international students to study in any of the 3 European countries. It is the most awaited scholarship program by students who are sincere and show determination to study in Europe. Candidates can apply even if they have an average CGPA. No worries about emailing the professors before the program or applying prior to the admission program. No need to contact professors and candidates need to fully focus on applying and preparing the documents for applying Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program.
These scholarships are fully funded and candidates can choose from 3 countries in which they are going to apply. These countries are European and candidates can get the golden opportunity to study in these countries through the Erasmus Mundus scholarship Program. Three thousand scholarships will be awarded for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for international students. Candidates who want to apply for the Erasmus Scholarships must apply for the IELTS/ TOEFL it is the only important requirement for the scholarships. Start preparing for IELTS take the exams and get good bands then you will get a chance for the scholarships, as the Erasmus Mundus scholarship is a competitive one because candidates from all over the world are applying for it.
Different scholarships in different fields or majors have been announced for the scholarship program in Europe and the best part there is no single deadline for Erasmus Mundus each country has a different scholarship deadline. Candidates who need financial assistance can apply for it and get a chance to be selected for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship program.
Table of Contents
|Program||Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program|
|Eligible countries||All over the world|
List of Host European Countries:
Here is the list of those countries that will provide the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
- Czech Republic
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program:
For Non-EU Residents:
- Candidates must belong to the developing countries of the world
- Candidates must not be a resident of any 27 European Union States Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- Candidates must have a good Academic record
- Candidates have not carried out their main activity (Study, work, visit, tourism) for more than 12 months over the past 5 years in these 27 European Union States, Iceland, Norway, or Liechtenstein.
- Candidates must have not applied for more than 3 master’s degree
- Candidates must have English Proficiency Certificates.
For European Students:
- Candidates must be a citizen of any European Union country including Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- You are a European student but you do not meet that criteria (Category A)
MBZUAI Scholarships in UAE
The following benefits will be covered under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program:
- It is a fully funded scholarship Program for international students
- Candidates can apply from all over the world
- The tuition fee will be fully covered
- The monthly fee will also be covered
- Travel allowances will also be provided to travel in a different country
- VISA-related expenses will not be covered
- Candidates will get a chance to study in 27 European countries
- Career opportunities in Europe to study and live there free of cost
For Erasmus Mundus scholarships following requirements are mandatory:
- Degree and Transcripts
- Motivational Letter
- IELTS/ TOEFL with 6.5 bands or more
- Candidates need to prepare their passports
- No need to contact the professors for the selection of the Program
- No experience letter required
- Candidates can apply in 3 different programs
Each country has a different deadline and when starting of Erasmus Mundus scholarship Program candidates need to check their relevant countries for the deadlines.
How to apply:
Candidates need to apply in the following steps for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program:
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- The application procedure is online
- Erasmus Mundus has different programs available on the official website
- Open the program of your interest and if you meet the eligibility criteria then apply Online
- Most of the programs will be open from October to December meanwhile candidates are advised to prepare the documents and IELTS exams