Do you want to study in Australia? But you don’t have any financial assistance to pursue your dream degree program in Australia. Queensland University offers multiple scholarships to international students in different subjects. Candidates can pursue undergraduate, Graduate, and master’s degree programs in Queensland Australia. Applications for Queensland University Scholarships are open for international students. These scholarships are funded and candidates will get $5000 to $12000 annual assistance. There are two kinds of scholarships that have been announced by UQ in Australia, one is Science international scholarships and the other one is UQ Vice-Chancellor scholarships. The first one will be open in November and candidates must prepare for it. The latter one is currently open at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland believes in equality and diversity and candidates who focus on these two themes are more likely to be selected in the scholarship program the institute is encouraging those candidates who are enthusiastic and have the motive to do something extraordinary.
Queensland University is located in Brisbane Australia and it is one of the leading research-based public universities in Australia.
Table of Contents
|Science International and Vice Chancellor Scholarship Program
|Masters/ Graduate/ Undergraduate
|All over the world
Types of Scholarships:
- Science International Scholarship
- UQ Vice-Chancellor Scholarship Program
Science International Scholarship Program:
This scholarship program at the University of Queensland focus on academic excellence and it is for undergraduate and Graduate program from all over the world. It will be open from November 2023.
Science International Scholarship Program is available for the following programs:
- Agriculture and animal sciences
- Health and medicine
- Science and Mathematics
The Science International Scholarship Program is available for one year
Number of Awards:
The Science International Scholarship Program is available for multiple students and it may vary.
The Science International Program’s scholarship value is $5000 per month.
The Science International Scholarship Program will be closed by the fall of January 2024.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for eligiblity:
- Candidates must be international students
- Candidates already starting their first semester at UQ
- If candidates are initiated an approved UQ Faculty of Science Program for a minimum one-year
- Candidates must have a strong academic Record
- Candidates’ academic performance based on the academic credentials they submitted in their UQ Faculty of Science program application
- Candidates’ capacity to create change and contribute to science is based on the personal statement candidates’ submitted in their scholarship application.
- If you are already enrolled in and seeking program change at QU you are not eligible
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply in the following steps online:
Candidates need to submit the online application at the end of the closing date
Candidates must have a statement of Purpose for the scholarship
Vice Chancellor Scholarship Program:
The University of Queensland Vice Chancellor Scholarship program is for the national and international scholarship Programs:
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship Program is available at the undergraduate level.
The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship Program’s scholarship value is $12000 per month.
The duration of the Vice Chancellor Scholarship Program is 5 years.
Number of awards:
The Vice Chancellor Scholarship Program is for multiple students and the number may vary each year.
Vice Chancellor Scholarship Program is available for all study areas in all fields of life.
The last date to apply for the Vice Chancellor Scholarship Program is 24th November 2023.
Candidates need to meet the following eligibloty criteria for Vice Chancellor Scholarship Program:
- Applicants must achieve a minimum ATAR of 99.90 (or equivalent)
- completed Year 12 in 2023 or 2022 (if you’re in a gap year).
And either of the below:
- Candidates must be Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder; or
- Candidates are Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, or international student who is completing or has completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online for the UQ Vice Chancellor scholarship Program:
- Apply QU application portal online
- Candidates can save the application and edit or continue it at any time
- You will just need a QTAC number for login
- Candidates must have proof of leadership and community service activities in their 11 and 12 grades.