The Pioneer Fellowship Program is a Deep Tech Acceleration Program of ETH Zurich in Switzerland. ETH Pioneer Fellowship Program invites applications from entrepreneurs and researchers. This program has been developed to enhance research skills in the field of technology. Then the output of that research will be converted into market products and services and will be helpful in the launch of the successful ETH Spin company. Entrepreneurs and researchers can apply individually or as a group of 2 in the research base projects for the Pioneer Fellowship Program.
qualifications required for the ETH Pioneer Fellowship Program are Master, Ph.D., and post-doctorate and the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be able to do Fellowship Program in Switzerland. A team of 1 to 2 entrepreneurs will be developed who want to commercialize their research and can conduct it at ETH in Switzerland. Host Professors will be assigned to the entrepreneurs and the research project will be fully supported by that host professor. Candidates who have strong research skills in promising Business case studies will be preferred.
In short Pioneer Fellowship Support will be awarded to the best applicants who have a strong portfolio in research business proposals and have a high potential to solve business-related queries and studies.
Table of Contents
|Program||Pioneer Fellowship Deep-Tech Program|
|Mode of teaching||Online|
|Training start||No specific time limit|
ETH Zurich Pioneer Fellowship will cover the following benefits for entrepreneurs and researchers.
- Pioneers fellows will receive up to 150,000 CHF for 18 months
- Fellows will also receive training and coaching from the host professors and coaches
- Full Support by the Host Professors at ETH
- Fellows will also get access to the ETH infrastructure and ecosystem
- Fellowship will cover salary and Project related expenses
- Pioneer Fellows benefit from various networking and community events, information sessions,
- workshops and round tables etc. organized by ETH Entrepreneurship.
- Upon successful completion of the Pioneer Fellowship Deep-Tech Acceleration Program, the
- Pioneer Fellows are awarded a Pioneer Fellowship Deep-Tech Acceleration Program certificate.
Candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Candidates must have a Master, Doctorate, and Post-doctorate degree
- A promising case study
- A project where any company should not be involved
- A team of 1 to 2 entrepreneurs selected by the candidates
- Candidates must have prepared their oral and written presentation
- Candidates must have innovative and creative ideas
- Fellows must have suitability to the overall mission and objectives of the Pioneer Fellowship Program.
- To study in the USA Click here
The last date to apply for the ETH Pioneer Fellowship Program is 1st September 2023 for the following year.
The start date for the ETH Pioneer Fellowship Program is no earlier than 3 months and no later than 9 months after the application deadline.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply in the following STEPS for the ETH Pioneer Fellowship Program:
- The application must be written by the candidates and must be accompanied by a letter of support from the host professors, and the host professors must hold an ETH position for the entire duration of the proposed Pioneer Fellowship and must provide support and professorship.
- A detailed description of the research results of the thesis in the doctorate or post-doctorate Program
- Detailed CV
- Detail list of Financial Requirements
- Disclosure of Potential conflicts of interests
- Letter of Support from the Host Professors
- Fellows need to make 2-minute-long videos for their proposals
- And then log in to the ETH Zurich Proposals
- The interview will take place in person at the ETH Zürich main building. The exact time for the 20 min interview will be announced approximately 2-3 weeks beforehand.