Candidates who wanted to study in Germany are going to have a great opportunity as Rosa Luxemburg Foundation has announced scholarships for doctorate and research students to study in Germany on a Fully funded Scholarship Program. Rosa Luxemburg Foundation has announced these scholarships via the DAAD platform in Germany and the candidates will be able to get monthly stipends and various other allowances. Rosa Luxemburg Foundation will help students or researchers to study in various top institutes in Germany.
The scholarship is based on the Foundations’ political values and solidarity views in particular. International doctorate students belonging to any field and type of higher education institution with a promising topic for a doctoral thesis who can identify with and are committed to democratic socialism and its values. Candidates must be proficient in the German language to pursue a doctoral degree program in Germany. This doctoral degree is for 2 years but can be extended further for 6 months. Monthly stipends, health care insurance, and mobility allowances will also be provided along with tuition fee waivers in top Germany Institutes.
Rosa Luxemburg has announced these doctorate scholarships twice each year one in March and one in July. Foreign doctoral students are only eligible for the research scholarship if they have been accepted to write their dissertation at a German institution of higher learning (Promotionszulassung) or are conducting research in Germany as part of their dissertation.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Rosa Luxemburg Foundation|
|Program||Rosa Luxemburg Scholarship Program|
|Scholarship Type||Fully funded|
Doctoral candidates will receive the following benefits during the Rosa Luxemburg Scholarship Program:
- 1,350 Euro monthly stipend for 2 years
- 100 Euros relocation awards
- Health Insurance coverage may also be provided
- Candidates will be able to get the opportunity to conduct a research program
- Residents and Non-residents of Germany are eligible for a doctorate scholarship
- Foreign Candidates will be able to get only research scholarship Program
- Candidates must have acceptance of supervision from supervisors in Germany
- Acceptance at a public or publicly accredited institution of higher learning in Germany or abroad
- Candidates must have outstanding academic performance
- Candidates must have the excellent academic record
- Candidates must have spirit or strong motivation to join Rosa Luxemburg
- Highly proficient or B2 Proficiency in the German Language
- Proof of Acceptance is required from the German institute
The duration of the Rosa Luxemburg Scholarship program is 2 years but can be extended twice up to 6 months for academic or technical reasons, and up to another year due to illness, disability, or parental leave.
The Rosa Luxemburg Scholarships are open twice each year and its deadline is 1st April and 1st October.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply online for the Rosa Luxemburg Fellowship Program
- Get admission from any German institute and acquire the acceptance letter
- Also, get the acceptance letter from the supervisor of the German institute
- Complete the application form and submit it carefully after reading it.