This a great opportunity for candidates who wanted to do jobs in the public sector. Applications are invited for the FPSC jobs in 2022. These jobs are in different departments of the Government of Pakistan. FPSC has announced these jobs in the latest advertisement no 11/2022. Candidates both males and females who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Federal Public Service Commission is a well-known recruiting organization in Pakistan. and it is looking for young, professional candidates who can do professional practice with due diligence. These positions are Junior Ordnance Management Officer, Trained Graduate Teacher TGT, Secondary school teacher, Medical officer, Registrar, Computer Operator, 2nd Engineer, and Executive Veterinary Officer. The Qualifications required for these positions are Master, MBBS, Bachelor, and Ph.D. These positions are from Basic Pay scale 16 to 19. These positions have been announced in the latest advertisement in the daily newspaper.
Table of Contents
|organization||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Age||25 to 40 years|
List of Vacancies:
- Junior Ordnance Management Officer JOMO (BS-16)
- Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Males (Computer Science with maths, Stat and Physics) (BS-16)
- Secondary school teacher Males (BS-17)
- Medical officer (BS-17)
- Registrar (BS-17)
- Computer Operator (BS-16)
- 2nd Engineer (Electronics) (System Engineer PCBRF) (BS-18)
- Executive Veterinary Officer (BS-19)
- Lectures Males (Mathematics) (BS-17)
The last date to apply for the Federal Public Service Commission jobs is 17th October 2022.
List of departments:
These positions have been announced in the following departments of the Government of Pakistan:
- FG School, Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt/ Garrison) MoD
- Naval HQ, Ministry of Defence MoD
- Medical Department of Pakistan Railways
- Ministry of Defence
- OS Directorate MoD
- Drug Court, Ministry of Law & Justice
- Special Courts (Offences in Banks) Ministry of Law & Justice
- Islamabad Medical Colleges Federal Directorate of Education, Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan
- The age of candidates is in between 25-40 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation has been given as per policy.
- Candidates must meet the qualifications and Experience criteria as per mentioned in the advertisement
How to apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online on the official website of the FPSC.
- Download the challan form and deposit fee in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan
- Rate of fee for various BS-16 to 17 Rs. 300/-, BS 18= Rs/-750,BS-19= Rs. 1200/-, BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
- Candidates may edit only once through the FPSC website.
- Academic Transcripts
- 2 Photographs
- Experience Certificates
- Domicile certificates
- NOC in case of government employees