A great opportunity to study in France. Candidates who want to pursue further studies in France can get this scholarship as the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs has announced scholarships to international and national students. The Eiffel Scholarship Program is developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in France and gives international students a chance to study in French institutes. The Eiffel Scholarship Program is designed to give training in decision-making in various public and private sectors. The Eiffel scholarship program is for the Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs and candidates can choose the field according to their own interests.
Different public and private schools are offering the FRANCE EXCELLENCE EIFFEL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. These scholarships are funded as multiple benefits are provided like monthly stipends, airfare tickets, etc. Candidates can study in France from all over the world. These scholarships are from 12 to 36 months for both masters and PhD programs and the candidates for the scholarships will be nominated by the French Institution of Higher Education. Each year The Eifel Schlarship program is started by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs at the mid of September and the scholarship will be awarded at the end of December.
Table of Contents
|institute||French Higher Education Institutes|
|Program||The Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence|
|Organization||French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs|
|Eligible countries||All over the world|
Field of Study:
The following programs are offered in the Eiffel Scholarship Program:
Science and Technology:
- Biology and Health
- Ecology Transition
- Mathematics and Digital Science
Humanities and Social Sciences:
- French History, Language, and Civilization
- Law and Political Sciences
- Economics and Management
- For the Master, program scholarship will be awarded 12 to 36 months
- 12 months for entering into the second Masters year M2
- 18 Months for entering first masters year M1
- 36 months for entering into the engineering Program
18-month program for Ph.D. degree entering into first doctoral studies year after September 2023.
- International Candidates can apply for the Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence
- Candidates who are binational citizens of France are not eligible
- The age of candidates should not be more than 25 to 30 years for Master’s and PhD programs respectively
- Foreign students who are already receiving grants in France are not eligible
- Only applications submitted by French institutions are admissible (the applicant cannot submit his application directly to Campus France)
- Applications submitted in more than one French institution will be rejected
- Candidates who are already enrolled in previous edition programs are not eligible
- Institutions pre-select the EIFFEL applications they wish to submit to Campus France for this program.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
The following benefits will be awarded to the candidates:
- Candidates will be awarded €1,181 per month stipend in addition to certain direct
- services for master’s program
- Candidates will be awarded €1700 per month in addition to certain direct services
- Airfare in the least expensive class available is covered by the scholarship.
- Temprory health and medical insurance will be provided
- Campus France offers recipients a choice of housing in student dormitories managed by
- CROUS (the National Student Housing Agency) or in private homes.
The call for applications for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is open until January 10, 2024.
How to Apply:
- Firstly candidates need to contact the French Embassy of your country
- For application procedure and other services contact various French Institutions’ websites
- Choose the institution of your interest
- Apply for the Eiffel Scholarship Program at Frech Institutes
- French Institutes will accept and support your application for a Scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website