A great news for the advocates of Justice and Human Rights to pursue their higher education in Switzerland Geneva. Calling for applications for the scholarship programs in LLM International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights (LLM) and Master of Advanced Studies in Transitional Justice, Human Rights and the Rule of Law, offered by the Geneva Academy in Switzerland. Candidates will be able to study their Master’s studies through fully or partially funded Geneva Academy Scholarship Programs.
Each year Geneva Academy offers 25 scholarships to deserving students who can not afford tuition fees to study their master’s programs. Geneva Academy offers a vibrant and stimulating environment where you’ll engage with renowned experts, exchange ideas with like-minded peers from around the world, and delve into the intricacies of international law and humanitarian principles.
Geneva Academy is open widely to young and talented students who are enthusiastic to do something regarding justice and Human rights. Geneva Academy is one of the well-known institutes in Switzerland that provide full scholarships to non-Western countries. Geneva Academy not only offers scholarships to the Non EEA students but Partial scholarships are also available for European students. University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Program 2024-2025
Table of Contents
|Geneva Academy Scholarship Program
|Fully and Partial funded
|EEA/ Non EEA
Types of Scholarships:
- Full Scholarships
- Partial Funded Scholarships
Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Fully funded Scholarships will cover not only Tuition fees but also living costs and other expenses will also be covered.
- Full Scholarships are available only to the non-Western Students
During Partial Funded Scholarships only tuition fees will be covered. Do you want to study in Seden?
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the eligiblity of Geneva Academy Awards:
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply
- Candidates from the Non-EEA countries are only eligible for fully funded scholarships
- Candidates must have an extraordinary academic background related to the eligible programs
- Candidates who are in dire need to pay their tuition fees are eligible or given priorities
- Candidates must have contributed in extracurricular activities
The candidates need to apply for the Geneva Academy scholarship Program before the 26th of January 2024.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- Candidates first need to choose their courses of LLM and Masters
- Scholarship requests must be submitted with the candidate’s application.
- Candidates must choose between two tracks: application with a scholarship (partial or full) or application without a scholarship.
- If Candidates apply to both tracks, their application will be considered under the non-scholarship track. Successful applicants who choose only the non-scholarship track cannot subsequently be considered for a scholarship.
- Please note that for applications to be reviewed, Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable admission fee of CHF 100.