If you wanted to become a teacher and teaching is your passion then the government of Punjab Literacy and Non-Formal Education department has announced multiple teaching opportunities. The literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of Punjab has announced teaching jobs for 5 Districts of Punjab. These districts are Taunsa Shareef, DG Khan, Muzzaffar Garh, Rajan Pur, and Rahim Yar khan. Both males and females having domiciles of Punjab-relevant districts can apply for these opportunities. Candidates who wanted to opt for these opportunities must read the full article for details and descriptions.
District Education Authority Punjab Jobs 2022
Table of Contents
|Organization||literacy and Non-Formal Education Department|
|no of vacancies||Multiple|
The duration for this Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department teaching job is 1 year.
The expected salary for the Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department’s teachers are 12,500 PKR.
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department teachings jobs:
- Age of candidates must be above 18 years
- Qualifications required for these jobs are minimum intermediate but above-qualified persons will be preferred.
- Candidates need to register minimum 10 out-of-school children otherwise their registration will be canceled
- Candidates need to arrange one room of a suitable size for the establishment of the center
- There is no gender preference for these positions
- Candidates must have CNIC
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
The last date to apply for the literacy and Non-Formal Education Department is 20 November 2022.
Join Punjab Police Constables & Lady Constables Latest Jobs 2022
- Candidates need to apply online on the official website of the Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department website.
Click here to apply for the Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department
Click here to register yourself at the Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department