If you wanted to become a teacher and teaching is your passion then the government of Punjab Literacy and Non-Formal Education department has announced multiple teaching opportunities. The literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of Punjab has announced teaching jobs for 5 Districts of Punjab. These districts are Taunsa Shareef, DG Khan, Muzzaffar Garh, Rajan Pur, and Rahim Yar khan. Both males and females having domiciles of Punjab-relevant districts can apply for these opportunities. Candidates who wanted to opt for these opportunities must read the full article for details and descriptions.
Table of Contents
|Organization||literacy and Non-Formal Education Department|
|no of vacancies||Multiple|
The duration for this Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department teaching job is 1 year.
The expected salary for the Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department’s teachers are 12,500 PKR.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department teachings jobs:
- Age of candidates must be above 18 years
- Qualifications required for these jobs are minimum intermediate but above-qualified persons will be preferred.
- Candidates need to register minimum 10 out-of-school children otherwise their registration will be canceled
- Candidates need to arrange one room of a suitable size for the establishment of the center
- There is no gender preference for these positions
- Candidates must have CNIC
The last date to apply for the literacy and Non-Formal Education Department is 20 November 2022.
- Candidates need to apply online on the official website of the Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department website.