Punjab police Pakistan previously announced Constables and driver constables. traffic analysts and many other multiple positions this time Punjab Police also bring multiple positions of Class IV. Punjab Police is looking for many suitable candidates who can work diligently and efficiently. We already know Punjab Police is one of the government departments of Punjab Pakistan that are working under the government of Punjab for the safety of the People of Pakistan. working in Punjab Police means candidates are determined for the safety of citizens.
Punjab Police has announced about 500 vacancies for Class iv and these vacancies include, cook, sanitary workers, Khlasi, naib qasid, Plumber, car painter, tailor, Painter, washerman, Massagers, Chawkidar, mochi, mistry, lineman,Fitter, Follower etc. Both males and females can join the Punjab police. Candidates must have literate to apply for these positions. Candidates will be posted in the relevant units in different cities. Candidates must have expertise in their relevant positions. For complete details read the full article at opportunitiesfinder.com
Table of Contents
|no of vacancies||500+|
|Age||18 to 30 years|
List of Positions:
There are following positions have been announced in Punjab Police:
- Naib Qasid
- Car Painter
- Line man
- Auto mechanic
- Cycle Mistry
The last date to apply for the Punjab police class iv positions is 15 November 2022.
Candidates must meet the following criteria before applying for the Punjab police class iv vacancies:
- Candidates must have a domicile in the Punjab Pakistan
- Candidates must have expertise in their work
- The age of candidates is between 18 to 30 years.
- Both males and females are eligible for these positions
- No physical criteria is required for the class iv positions
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply through the following method for the joining of Punjab Police class iv vacancies.
- Download the application form from the Punjab police’s official website
- No relaxation in any eligibility criteria
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with all relevant documents and send it to the relevant district office.
- Any bogus/ dishonest information leads to the rejection of their application along with punishment according to the law.
- Candidates’ document scrutiny will be done by the recruitment team
- If candidates want to apply in more than one position they have to submit more than one application form.