Are you looking for a government job? we can update you about the amazing opportunity as khyber Pakhtun khwah announced 1000 + jobs in the police department. kpk police have announced these jobs for the Canon constable and driver constable in kpk province. the Total vacancies of driver constables are 936 while there are 25 positions for Canon constables.
The recruitment of the kpk police jobs will be done by the ETEA department. ETEA department is known as the educational testing and evolution agency of Khyber Pakhtun khwah. Candidates having a domicile of khyber Pakhtun khawah can apply for these jobs. candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria of physical requirements. there’s no concession on the physical requirements as candidates have to qualify for the exact age height chest and qualification requirements. Applicants who are going to apply for the driver constable must have an LTD driving license issued on or before the closing date of advertisement.
Table of Contents
|Organization||police department kpk|
|no of vacancies||1000+724|
|Age||18 to 30 years|
- Canine constables or dog handlers BPS 7
- Driver constable BPS 7
criteria for canine constables:
- Height:5 feet 7 inches
- Chest: 33 x 34 1/2
- Age: 18 to 25 years
- Physical test: 1 km running for 7 minutes for male candidates and 1 km running for 8 minutes for female candidates
Criteria for driver constable:
- matriculation with a valid Ltd driving licence issued on or before the crossing date of advertisement
- Age:21 to 30 years
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Physical test: 1 mile running for 8 minutes only for male candidates
Locations for physical test:
the last date to apply for the Khyber pakhtun for police constable job is 30th September 2022.
candidates who are going to apply for kpk police jobs in 2022 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must belong to the KPK and have domicile of its relevant districts.
- Candidate must meet exact criteria of age height chest and qualification.
- Candidates for driving constable must have to give a practical driving test for the eligibility
- The age of candidates is between 18 to 30 years.
How to apply
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- application forms are available on ETEA official website or department of the police website
- Candidates have to deposit 650/-Fee for the kpk police jobs.
- after submission of the application, form candidates can print the deposit slip with consumer numbers and submit the fee via easy Paisa or jazz cash.
- after submission of a candidate have to keep saved original deposit slip or candidates copy.
- No test will be taken without the deposit slip or roll number slip.
- Only ETEA will take the test no physical submission of documents required.