Pakistan Navy is one of the departments of the Pakistan Army and it has always been known for its bravery in the navy field. A great opportunity for the candidates who wanted to join Pakistan Navy. Applications are invited for the Pakistan Navy Jobs for the academic year 2022. These jobs are available in the daily newspaper posted today 18-September 2022. These vacancies are for Headquarters Islamabad Pakistan, the department of PNCA Industrial, and PNCA non-Industrial staff. The total no of vacancies for Pakistan navy is 724.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
A grand opportunity to join the Pakistan navy not only for Graduates but also for non-graduates who are in search of jobs. Pakistan Navy civilian’s jobs are for the whole of Pakistan. Applications are invited from Punjab, Sindh، Balochistan، KPK AJK. Males females, minorities, and disabled candidates gear up and prepare for the Pakistan army jobs for the academic year 2022 as Civilians for Batch A-2023.
|Qualifications||Literate, Primary, Matric Pass diploma holder, Inter, Graduation|
|no of vacancies||724|
|Age||18 to 33 years|
These positions are for the Naval Headquarters Higher formation:
- Assistant Examiner
- Civilian Workshop Supervisoril
- Telephone operators
- Assistant storekeeper
- Lady health visitor
- Laboratory assitant
- Senior Time keeper
- Mid wife
- Lady receptionist
- Junior instructor
- Junior Drawing instructor
- Engine Driver
- Store man
- Police Constable
- Saniotry inspector
- Mechanical Transport driver
- Book binder
- Data entry
- Micro flaming assistant
- Telephone operator
- Naib Qasid
Categories for PNCA industrial:
Positions for Pakistan Navy PNCA industrial lowe formation is as follows:
- Civil Apprentice
Vacancies for PNCA non-industrial:
Positions for Pakistan Navy PNCA non-industrial lowe formation is as follows:
- Data entry operator
- Assistant examiner electrical
- Assistant examiner Store
Number of Vacancies:
vacancies for Pakistan Navy civilian jobs are 274, for PNCA staff 150, and for PNCA nonindustrial staff is 200. So in Total no of vacancies for the Pakistan navy is 724.
Candidates who wanted to join Pakistan Navy must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan and hold the domicile of the respective district in which they are going to apply.
- The age of candidates for the Naval Headquarters position is 18-33 years, for PNCA 15 to 19 years and for nonindustrial candidates, the age is between 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates applying for UDC and LDC must have a computer diploma of 3 weeks from NITB. That can be completed within one year of hire.
- Candidates applying for the technical skills like operators attendants etc must have relevant experience in that fields.
- Qualifications required for these jobs are matriculation, intermediate, and bachelors.
The last date to apply for the Pakistan Navy jobs is 30th September 2022.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply on the official website of the Pakistan navy
Candidates need to register themselves before applying on the official website.