A piece of great opportunity for candidates who wanted to enhance their professional experience in an international country. Japan has introduced an internship program for candidates who are from developing countries. Ministry of Trade and Economics METI is offering internships to hardworking candidates who are bright and have extraordinary academic careers. Applications are open for foreign nationals. The government of Japan each year announced 100 internship opportunities for international candidates and there are companies that are assigned to each intern it means there are opportunities that are fully funded from their living expenses to the accommodation.
The best part of this scholarship is that no IELTS is required for the METI internship in Japan, anyhow any recent English proficiency test will be preferred Candidates who wished to go to Japan for the METI internship program and meet the eligibility criteria must apply for it.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Table of Contents
|institute||Government of Japan|
|Host organzations||100+ companies|
|Program||METI Internship Program|
|Qualifications||Undergraduate, Graduates, Masters|
METI is offering Summer internships for the academic year 2023 and its deadline is on 30th June 2023.
The government of Japan will cover the following benefits of the METI Internship Program:
- Insurance Coverage
- Travel support from your homeland to Japan
- Laptops and other communication devices will be awarded to the interns
Candidates must meet the following criteria for the eligibility of METI Internship Program:
- Candidates must be citizens of eligible countries
- The age of candidates not less than 20 years and not more than 40 years
- Candidates must be a student in any recognized institute
- if candidates have taken TOEFL/ Japan Language proficiency test will be preferred
- Candidates who have an employment history will be preferred
- For university students candidates must have a letter of recommendation as a proof
- Candidates who have done graduation as proof must have a graduation certificate.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the METI Government of Japan Internship Program