Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner is the well-known department of the Government of Punjab, that works for the welfare of the miners/ workers who regulate under the industrial and commercial employment ordinance 1968. These scholarships are for the children of workers/miners, for the academic year 2022_2023.
These scholarships have been announced in the daily newspaper, read the complete article to submit the application for the Mines labor welfare commissioner Punjab scholarship. Mines Labour welfare commissioner, Government of Punjab offers scholarships for the children of Miners/ workers. Applications for these scholarships can be submitted for students enrolled in primary classes to the Master’s degree programs. Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner Office will pay a handsome yearly stipend to the students. The scholarship application is only for two children per family, only two of them can submit the application forms for the Mines labor welfare commissioner Punjab scholarship 2022.
Applications for Mines labor welfare commissioner Scholarships can be submitted to the different offices of Mines Labour Welfare offices located in different cities like Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Miyyanwali, DGK, etc.
Table of Contents
|Mines labor, welfare commissioner,
|Primary to Masters
|no of Scholarships
|2 children of Miner/ worker
The last date to submit the Mines labor welfare commissioner Punjab scholarship’s application form is November 15, 2022
Punjab Mines Welfare Scholarship Yearly Stipend:
Punjab Mines Welfare will be award the students per annum stipend all over Punjab according to the following:
|Amount of Scholarship per annum (Day Scholars)
|amount of Scholarship per annum (Boarder)
|Class 1 to 5
|Class 6 to 8
|Class 9 &10
|Graduate: BA/BSc/B.Com (14 years)
Candidates have to meet the following criteria for eligibility of the Mines Labor welfare commissioner Punjab Scholarship: Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs 2022
- A person is qualified as a miner if he fulfills the definition of the worker as defined in the mining industrial and commercial employment ordinance 1968, is registered with EOBI, and has a minimum of 3 years of employment. Also, Islamabad Electricity company has announced multiple opportunities.
- for categories 1, 2, and 3 there is no employment duration requirement
- Those workers who are not registered with EOBI may submit an Affidavit attested by Notary Public and respective assistant mines labor welfare commissioner with their complete data & information.
- Children of deceased/disabled workers are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Retired workers who are receiving a pension from EOBI are eligible.
Students who are studying in Mines Labour welfare organization/Punjab worker’s welfare board’s schools are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Students availing of scholarships from the worker welfare board are also not eligible to apply.
Prep and nursery class students are not eligible.
How to apply:
Candidates who wanted to apply for Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner Punjab Scholarships can apply as mentioned below:
- Application forms can be obtained from Mines Labor officer’s offices in different cities of Pakistan. And the application form along with all documents send to the related mine office. You can also apply for the NLC Jobs 2022.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Mines Welfare offices:
Chakwal, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Khushab, D.G Khan, and Multan are the Mines Welfare offices .
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer Chu syyaden Shah District Chakwal
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer Rawalpindi house#Ca, 311/B Block-F Satellite Town
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer Street#1, house#5 khayyaban e Nawab General Bus station Stand Road Sargodha
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer 1- Sixer road Khushab
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer 11 rub Nawaz town Dera Ghazi khan
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer A-18, street# 14 near Siyyal hospital Qadeer Abad, Multan.
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer, Khewrha district Jehlum near Khewrha salt district Pind dadan Khan
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer, Makkarwal district Miyyanwali
- Office Miner Labor Welfare commissioner, 95-A, New Muslim Town, Anwar Ali road Lahore.
The Applicants need to submit the following documents along with their application form at the time of admission:
- Worker or miner’s Social Security Card/ Old Age Benefit Card.
- Miner’s CNIC.
- Attested copy of miner’s firm card or appointment letter
- CNIC/ Family Registration Certificate FMC issued by NADRA of the related student.
- In the case of a disabled or deceased worker/ miner, proof of receiving a Death Grant/ Disability Pension needs to be submitted.