The national transmission and despatch company is the department of WAPDA that is used to provide electricity all over the country. moreover, it is also involved in the construction of Grid stations, etc. NTDC always intends to take its maximum part in the growth of the economy of the country. It has the Vision to use optimum resources to provide Excellency in its work.
Applications are invited for the NTDC jobs for the academic year 2022. These jobs are for both males and females. national transmission and Despatch company is looking for young, energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced candidates for these positions. Candidates holding domicile of respective districts are eligible to apply for the NTDC jobs 2022.
Also, apply for UNESCO Pakistan Jobs 202
These positions are Tube well operator, plumber, assistant, fork liner, etc. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for the NTDC jobs 2022.
Table of Contents
|Organization||National Transmission and Despatch Company|
|Qualifications||Matric and diplomas|
|no of vacancies||multiple|
|Age||18 to 30 years|
List of vacancies:
|Name of position||Pay grade|
|Tube well operator||BPS-7|
|Assistant Sub engineer||BPS-7|
The last date to apply for the NTDC jobs is 30th September 2022.
In the following locations these vacant positions have been announced by NTDC:
- Guddu circle
- Jamshuru circle
- Lahore Circle
- 500 kV Multan
- 220 kV Multan
- Quetta region
- Gatti Faisalabad
- Peshawar Circle
- Rawat circle
Almost the whole of Pakistan includes in the above-mentioned circle further details mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Candidates must have a degree from the recognized institute
- Candidates must possess domicile of the same district and province mentioned against each
- Different quotas as per wife/children will be as per government policy
- The contract bases employees will be permanently based on individual performances
How to apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- An online application will be submitted to the NTS website
- An online test will be taken by National Transmission and despatch company
- Candidates have to deposit a test fee of 500/- as per NTS policy.