Candidates who are in undergraduate and post-graduation and want to do an internship abroad are going to have a great opportunity. Applications are invited for the research internship Program at the National Institute of Genetics NIG in Sokendai Japan. Candidates who wish to do research internships and want to gain experience in the research field can join this opportunity if they meet the eligiblity criteria. NIG internship program includes multiple research fields like scientific research, scientific communication, and lap instructions. During the internships, candidates will give a presentation on different research topics, and at the end, they will be awarded certificates that will be very useful in their professional life of the candidates.
NIG internships are a golden opportunity to stay in Japan during an internship period. The best part is that no IELTS or Toefl is required for the NIG internships or the academic year 2024. Candidates must be in the final year of their bachelor’s or Masters’s Program. You can also see details about the University of Minnesota Scholarship Program
Table of Contents
|Organization||National Institute of Genetics|
|Qualifications||Final year of Graduation/ Masters|
Candidates have to meet the following eligiblity criteria for NIG internship Program in Japan:
- Candidates from all over the world can apply for the NIG Internship Program
- Candidates only in science fields are eligible
- Candidates must be in the final year of their degree program, i.e in a four-year bachelor’s candidates must be in their 3rd year, and in a two-year bachelor’s program candidates must be in 1st year for the eligiblity
- For the 2 year master’s degree program candidates completed their 1st year
- Pre-final year students are not eligible
- Students who are doing PhD are not Eligible
- NIG will cover the round fare trip from home country to Japan
- Round-trip transportation between Japan will be covered
- Accommodation fees will also be covered
- Travel insurance will be provided during the internship Journey
- Certificates will be awarded at the end of the internship Period
The duration of the NIG internship will be of 5 weeks from June 13 to July 24, 2024.
The NIG internship application system will be closed on January 9, 2024, at Japan Standard time.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply online through the online application process for NIG internship Program in Japan.
- Register yourself at the official portal
- After registration candidates will get an ID and password
- Log into your profile
- Fill out the application form
- Attach supporting documents
- Submit the applications
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
The following documents are required for the NIG Internship Program: You can also study at the University of New Haven in USA
- Two recommendation letter
- Motivation Letter
- Scanned Academic Transcripts
- Applications before the deadline will only be considered