Sukkur Electric Power Company is working to provide electricity to consumers. It is a public organization working under the Government of Pakistan to provide power to the people of Upper Sindh. Applications are invited for the SEPCO latest positions from all over Pakistan. Candidates can join SEPCO on a contract basis and it can be extended on an individual basis. Any how these vacancies will not be regularized at any point. Candidates will be provided a lump sum salary. If 300 applications will be received then the test will be taken by STS SIBA Testing services.
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
Both males and females can apply from all over Pakistan. There is a specific quota for the Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, AJK, and KPK. Minorities and disabled quota is also for the SEPCO. These latest positions are Junior Engineer and Assistant Manager. Qualifications required for these positions are Electrical Engineer and MBA/M.com etc. SEPCO’s complete details are mentioned in this article.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Sukkur Electric Power Company|
|no of positions||80+|
|Age limit||21 to 33 years|
|Name of Position||BPS||No of Position||Age|
|Junior Engineer/ SDO||BPS-17||69||21 to 33 Years|
|Assistant Manager/ RO||BPS-17||14||21 to 33 years|
you may be interested in Jazz Latest Jobs 2022
Candidates before applying for the SEPCO latest positions must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have relevant qualifications from the HEC recognized universities
- Candidates who have passed engineer qualifications must register themselves from PEC.
- The age of candidates is between 21 to 28 years.
Look at the FPSC Latest Jobs 2022| advertisement no 11/2022
The last date to apply for Sukkur Electric Power Company’s latest positions is 31- oct-2022.
The following documents are required for the SEPCO positions:
- Academic Transcript
- Recent photographs
- Candidates applying against the disabled quota must
How to apply:
Candidates need to apply through the following steps for SEPCO jobs in 2022.
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- Candidates apply through STS SIBA Testing Services.
- Government employees apply through the proper channels
- Candidates are advised to submit a 700/- fee to the ABL or MCB Branch.
- No age relaxation will be provided except to candidates from FATA, GB, or AJK.