Harvard University is not an institute it’s a brand, a brand of learning and being a skillful person in the relevant field. Harvard University has introduced free online courses for candidates who wanted to learn and earn at the same time with some extraordinary skills. These courses are not just regular curricular courses but they are something that is related to the modern digital world.
Almost everyone wanted to learn something that will be beneficial in long term. Harvard online courses are giving this opportunity to learn from their homes. No lavishing fee is required for studying in a big brand, no some airfare or accommodation cost is required for these courses applicants must have a laptop or cell phone and good internet connectivity.
Harvard University is a private University located in Chicago United States America. It has introduced 800 free online courses in more than 20 fields that are market demanding.
Table of Contents
|Subject||Free Online Courses|
|Age||15 or more|
Benefits of Online courses:
- There is no tuition fee or other charges required for studying at Harvard
- No accommodation or residency is required because you have to study at your home before your laptop
- No airfare or tickets are required if you are studying in some international universities.
- All courses are free of cost there is not a single penny required for studying in Harvard university’s online courses.
Fields of Courses:
There are hundreds of courses that Harvard universities are going to teach and some main important courses fields are:
- Health and Science
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- and many other fields in which Harvard university is teaching free of charge.
Each course has a different duration but the most duration of these courses are in between 5 to 10 weeks and 10-20 hours credited per week.
There is no deadline for any of these courses you can apply at any time of the year just your progress and consistency is required.
There is no location required for studying these courses, these courses are self-paced means candidates can study anywhere.
Just an audit of the course is free for certificates candidates have to pay to the institute.
How to Apply:
Candidates just sign up on the official portal of the institute and watch videos and learn from them.