Applications are invited for the internship program at the University of Tokyo for the academic year 2024. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the University of Tokyo Research Internship Program. Candidates will get a handsome stipend under UTRIP for the academic year 2024. This internship is specifically related to the research fields so candidates who are interested in the research fields are encouraged to apply for it.
Students who are interested in doing internships in Tokyo Japan in different fields like Physics, Earth and Planetary Science, and Chemistry can apply for the UTRIP. Candidates who have in Bachelor’s degree can join this internship Program. Candidates need to identify the hosting labs and project topics of their interests before applying for the UTRIP. University of Tokyo Internship Program will be from June to August and candidates need to return to their homeland to complete their bachelor’s degree.
Table of Contents
|University of Tokyo
|Research Internship Program
Candidates need to submit the following requirements for the University of Tokyo Research Internship Program 2024:
- Candidates must have enrolled in a bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must have completed at least one year of Bachelor’s program
- Candidates must be doing bachelor’s in natural sciences or related fields
- Applicants must have long-term planning of doing work in Scientific fields.
- Candidates must be consistent to do six consecutive week internships in Japan
- Candidates must have English Proficiency Test scores like IELTS if English is not their first language.
You can also join NL Scholarships in the Netherlands
Upon enrolling in the UTRIP program, students must agree to fulfill the following requirements:
- To devote their full efforts to conducting the UTRIP project
- To participate in the project for the full six-week period
- To attend all academic and social events scheduled throughout the UTRIP program
- To submit a written research final report approved by the UTRIP supervisor within two weeks of finishing the UTRIP program
- To give an oral presentation on the scheduled day
UTRIP Financial Benefits:
University of Tokyp research internship Program is paid one and candidates will get a stipend of the following according to their regions:
- 140,000 JPY for the regions of Asia, Russia, Oceana and Pacific Regions
- 160,000 JPY for Europe / Western Russia / North America
- 170,000 JPY for Latin America & the Caribbean / Africa / Middle East
The duration of the University of Tokyo Internship Program is 6 weeks from 26th June 2024 to August 2024.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo Research Internship Program is 9th January 2024.
The following documents are required for the Research Internship Program 2024
- Application Information in which fields or projects you are applying mention it
- Provide the Personal Information
- Personal Statement
- Educational Backgrounds and Qualification
- Resume/ cv
- English Proficiency Certificates
- Supporting Documents
- Recommender Information
- Make sure to complete all the documents
- The application process of the University of Tokoyo Research Internship Program is online
- Candidates need to fill out the online application form
- Attach all the documents required
- There is no saving option candidates need to apply at one time and submit it