Applications are invited for Allied Bank Limited‘s current opportunities for the academic year 2023. Allied Bank Limited is one of the leading banks that regulates under the State Bank of Pakistan. Allied Bank, with its existence of 80 years, has built itself a foundation with strong equity, assets, and deposit base, having a major network of 1400+ real-time ONLINE branches and 1550+ ATMs in Pakistan. It offers value-added services to its customers through high-tech innovative solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Allied bank is looking for graduates from all over Pakistan.
ABL invited applications from young and energetic candidates for the position of Teller. Both males and females can apply for these current opportunities.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Allied Bank Limited|
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply for the ABL current opportunities 2023:
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan
- Candidates must have done graduation from a recognized institute in Pakistan
- The candidate’s age should not be more than 27 years
- Candidates must have a 2.5 CGPA/ 65% in their last examinations
The last date to apply for the ABL Latest positions is 19th February 2023.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- Candidates need to fulfill complete details on the online platform
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained
- Applications after the due date will also not be entertained