A great opportunity for fresh graduates or to who are enrolling in their final semester to join the banking industry to get practical experience. Applications are invited for the Allied Bank Limited internship program for the academic year of 2022. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for the Allied bank Internship program.
Allied bank is offering paid internship program in this era of inflation. Keeping in view the struggle of the candidates they decided to give stipend to encourage and the motivation to struggle hard. These internships will be done all over Pakistan. Both males and females belonging to any city in Pakistan can apply in it.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Allied Bank Limited|
|Eligible Cities||All over Pakistan|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Qualification||Graduation or Maters|
The last date to apply to Allied Bank Internship Program is 20th June 2022.
Benefits of the internships:
- Applicants will be paid for this internship program
- Applicants will get practical experience and get to know how to work in an organization
- Explore his ways when joining the permanent job
- Certificates will be awarded upon 95% attendance.
- Interpersonal skills like communication and confidence will be increased of the candidates.
- Applicants must be above 18 years but less than 32 years of age
- Applicants must be holding a 14-year education certificate from the HEC-recognized institute
- 70% in graduation or at least 3.00 CGPA is required for the eligibility
- Both males and females are eligible for this internship program
The duration of this internship program at Allied Bank Limited is of 8 weeks.
There is the following way to apply for the internship program in one of the largest banks in Pakistan.
- Applicants are advised to apply online for the internship program
- Physical applications will not be entertained
- Applicants are advised to fill in the correct information while submitting the application.