Finally, the United Kingdom has announced fully funded scholarships for international students. Students who want to pursue their education in the UK are going to have a great opportunity. British Government has announced Chevening Scholarships in top universities of the United Kingdom. Chevening Scholarships are now open and applications are invited from all over the world to join the Chevening Platform contribute to the social dynamics and economic problems and return to home countries after acquiring useful knowledge. Chevening scholarships are fully funded and it is sponsored by the Foreign Commonwealth Organization FCO. Chevening Scholarships are offering 1500+ scholarships to talented candidates from all over the world.
Candidates can choose full or part-time courses and the universities must be based in the UK as scholarships are offered only in the UK. Candidates have to choose three courses from the given courses so that they have an alternative if one course is not available. FCO is aimed at individuals to be equipped with top-class knowledge and explore the learning environment in the United Kingdom.
Candidates with leadership qualities and good academic records can avail of the Chevening scholarships in the UK. Over 100 universities are taking part in the Chevening scholarships and will offer the scholarships to talented students who want to pursue master’s programs in different fields. The International Chevening Scholarship Program will cover all the education expenses and also offer airfare to an economy class return to the UK and other grants will also be provided.
Table of Contents
|Institute||Top Universities of UK|
|Organization||Foreign Common Wealth Organization|
|Program||Chevening Scholarship Program|
|Scholarship Type||Fully funded|
Chevening scholarships offer scholarships in master’s degree programs and the candidates have to choose 3 courses in these courses candidates have to choose one at the end of the selection. There are following kinds of courses are offered by Chevening:
- Full-Time courses
- Part-time courses
Choose your three courses carefully. You will not be able to change your course choices after submitting your application unless you are granted permission to do so at the interview stage.
- Apply to three to four preferred universities of the United Kingdom that are eligible for the Chevening Scholarships to secure admission in these UK institutions
- If candidates don’t get admission to their preferred university but are able to secure admission to the 4th university they will be still eligible for Chevening scholarships Anyhow they have to mention the 4th university at the time of the interview.
- The best part about the Chevening scholarship is that you don’t need an admission letter from the preferred university at the time of the application anyhow you will need it at the time of the interview.
The following benefits will be covered by the Chevening Scholarship Program in the United Kingdom:
- University Tuition fees will be covered
- Airfare as an economy class to the UK
- Accommodation Coverage
- Comprehensive medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa Application
- Travel Grant to attend Chevening conferences in the UK
- Additional Grants to cover necessary expenses
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria for the Chevening Scholarship program:
- Candidates must belong to one of the eligible countries
- Candidates must meet the work requirements which is a minimum of 2 years
- Work experience that is acceptable for Chevening Scholarships are:
- Full time
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
- English Proficiency certificate is required
- Candidates must return to their home country after the award has ended
- Candidates must have completed all parts of undergraduate programs that are essential to gain entry into the UK institutes for Chevening scholarships
- Apply to three different UK universities and got an unconditional offer letter
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- Applications Open: 12 September
- Deadline : 7th November 2023
- Scrutiny of applications for interviews: From 8th November 2023
- Assessment: Mid-November to December
- A short list of the Interviews: Early to Mid February 2024
- Reference and educational documents deadline: February 2024
- Interview date: 26 February to 26 April 2024
- Results: 4 June 2024
- Studies Begin: September to October 2024
The last date to apply for the Chevening Scholarship program in the UK is 7th November 2023.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply online for Chevening scholarship Programs in UK
- Fill out the application form at the online portal
- Select your country
- Read the country’s requirements
- Apply Online
- Follow the time timeline for admission