Candidates who are interested in pursuing their education in the United Kingdom are going to have a great Opportunity. Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Program is the institute of the University of Oxford and it is related to business studies. Candidates who want to study at Oxford University have your chance, as Applications are invited for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024-2025. Oxford Pershing Square Graduate School was established in 2014 and since then it has been offering Masters and MBA degree Programs. Candidates can study these degree programs on fully funded scholarships.
Six Oxford Pershing Square Graduate scholarships will be awarded to the successful candidates and these scholarships will cover both masters and MBA degrees on fully funded scholarships. Candidates can also pursue their 1+1 MBA degree program on Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Program. These scholarships are arranged only for those extraordinary individuals who can take part in solving social and economic problems at the global level.
Candidates who are going to take part in these degree programs on scholarships not only go through the on-course opportunities but also will get a chance to attend prestigious conferences, timely events, scholar community activities, and much more.
Table of Contents
|Oxford Business School
|Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Program
Course fees for both the Master’s and MBA Degrees will be waived for the selected candidates
Candidates will also be able to get a grant of £17,668 per year for 2 study years.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the eligibility of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Program:
- Candidates must be admitted to the 1+1 MBA Partnering Programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process (waitlisted or re-evaluated applicants will not be considered)
- If candidates apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programs, and to the MBA (as a separate application)
- If candidates moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year (e.g. waitlisted/ re-evaluated applicants)
- If candidates are admitted to the MBA while studying in one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programs
- GMAT GRE score required for the Oxford Pershing Graduate Square scholarship.
Candidates are advised to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Program is 5th January 2024.
How to Apply:
Candidates must submit a complete application for Masters and MBA courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA program application by the deadline to be considered.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Candidates must answer the following question in no more than 500 words:
How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?