A great opportunity for candidates who want to pursue their graduation in Thailand. Chulalongkorn University which is the leading institute of Thailand is inviting applications for its Graduate Scholarship Program. Chulalongkorn University is trying to minimize the educational barriers between Thailand and Foreign countries so that they can collaborate at various National and international levels. International students who want to study fully funded at Chulalongkorn University of Thailand are most encouraged to apply. The Chulalongkorn Graduate Scholarship program is for international students who are from ASEAN and Non-ASEAN countries and in dire need of financial assistance for their further studies. Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying.
Thailand University offers Master’s and PhD degree Programs for two and three academic years respectively. The academic terms can not be extended and candidates need to complete their study program within this period and the scholarship period can not be deferred by the scholarship holders. Candidates will get the full tuition fee waived at the Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Scholarship Program for the first Semester intakes of 2024 as well as monthly stipend will also be awarded to the deserving and selected students. Candidates first read the requirements if they met then they are advised to send their application at the Program of Faculty of Chulalongkorn University of their own choice.
Table of Contents
|Graduate Scholarship Program
|All over the world
|Maximum 40 years
The candidates will get the following benefits for the Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Scholarship Program 2024: Are you interested in Australia Awards Scholarships?
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as paid. It should also be noted that For students from ASEAN, the airfare for each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare for each leg of the trip must not exceed
- 12,000 Baht;
- For students from Europe, Australia, and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare
- of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht;
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed
- 30,000 Baht.
- Tuition Fees for the University (tuition fees for faculty/special fees by the program, and
- summer session are excluded: Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Program
- is needed.)
- A monthly stipend and accommodation for 16,000 Baht
The candidates need to follow the following criteira for the Chulalongkorn University’s Scholarship Program: University of New South Wales Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries.
- Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home
universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred.
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have
been studying in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are
not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in a field related to
the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be submitted with their application
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must not be over 40 years of age.
- Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or
An IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
Candidates are advised to prepare the following documents before applying for the Chulalongkorn University’s Scholarship Program: Do you want to Study in Australia?
- A completed application form with a 1-inch photograph attached.
- A curriculum vitae,
- An academic transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended,
- A certificate of graduation, if available.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- Two letters of recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of
the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors.
- A medical certificate.
Candidates need to follow the following steps for the Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Schlarship Program:
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- First Candidates need to download the application form from the official website
- Fill out the application form correctly
- Send the application form and Relevant documents directly to the Program faculty of Chulalongkorn University before the deadline
- Applicants must be screened and recruited by the Faculty/Program of their choice before
- their names are forwarded to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University
- Applicants should send their application form and relevant documents to the
- Faculty/Program of their choice at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline set by the University’s
- Office of Academic Affairs.