The Government of Punjab approved the CTIs Jobs in Punjab to hire College Teaching Interns (CTIs) in the Colleges of Punjab. There will be more than 3650 vacancies announced by the Higher Education Department in the Colleges of Punjab for both males & females. This is a great opportunity for teachers who will be employed temporarily at the Govt. Colleges in Punjab and There will be a monthly stipend of 45,000 rupees will be given. Now the duration of College Teacher Interns(CTI) will be 5 months with 2 months of paid leave also given.
Colleges in Punjab have a shortage of teachers and the government of Punjab has decided to hire college teacher interns to fulfill the requirement of teachers in colleges in Punjab. Therefore Chief minister of Punjab has approved the fresh recruitment of College Teacher Internees (CTI).
Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacancies and As for the maximum age limit of the candidates, There is No Age Limit to apply for the latest CTI Jobs. The minimum education required is Masters, candidates who has more education than master’s will be given extra marks.
Table of Contents
CTI jobs 2022 in Colleges of Punjab Detail:
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the College Teaching Interns (CTI) jobs in the Colleges of Punjab. The details and descriptions of each post are given below. .
|Organizer||Higher Education Punjab|
|Required Education||MA, MSc or Equivalent degree ( 2nd Position )|
|Number of Positions||3650|
|Monthly Salary||45,000 PKR.|
|Place of Posting||Nearest Colleges for Boys or Girls.|
|Job announcement||15- December-2022|
The last date to submit documents in Punjab Government colleges for CTI jobs is 26 December 2022.
To be eligible for CTI Jobs Interview Preparation is mostly questioning comes from the relevant subject and general knowledge.
The Government colleges boys and girls will display the list of selected internees and the Number of vacancies alongside straight related Subjects on the Notice Board in all colleges.
you have to visit the nearest boys or girls Colleges you can get all Info from the college Notice Board.
Keep Visit Daily opportunitiesfinder.com or next time you can search on Google type opportunitiesfinder.com.
M.A/M.Sc BBA or equivalent candidates can apply so visit your nearest commerce college for detail if the seat is vacant. The percentage and division counted for CTIs Jobs. The result awaiting candidates can not apply for the CTIs Jobs
CTI Selection Committee
For conducting interviews a selection committee will be formed which will consist of the following members,
- Principal of the College Concerned
- Teacher of the respective Subject
- Vice Principal or Senior teacher of the college
CTI jobs in Colleges of Punjab Subjects:
- Biology (Botany/Zoology)
- Computer Science
- Pak studies
- Others Subjects can also apply.
The minimum qualification is Master’s Degree in at least 2nd Division in the relevant subject and There is no age limit required for CTIs Jobs.
Qualification Marks Distributions Criteria of CTI jobs:
- Education Qualification: 85 marks.
- Marks for an above master’s degree like MS or M.Phil: 5 marks.
- Position holders in board and university: 5 marks.
- For Interview: 5 Marks.
The position of the university and Board will be considered in your selection merit.
- First position = 5 marks
- Second position = 3 marks
- Third 3rd position = 2 marks.
For GPA Conversion into %, the HEC formula will use for GPA converting into Percentage.
Documents Required to Apply for College Teacher Internees:
- Update CV
- ID card Copy/Original
- 2 Passport Size Photo
- Original and photocopy of all Educational Diplomas.
- Any Experience or certificate (If you have so it’s Plus Point).
Colleges List for CTI Jobs in Pakistan
Interview Questions for CTI Jobs:
The following basic questions may be asked by CTI Selection Committee,
Question 1. Introduce Yourself
Question 2. Tell us about your Family and Qualification
Question 3. Why do You need this job?
Question 4. What are the qualities of a good teacher?
Question 5. How will you manage to get good results?
How to Apply Online For CTI jobs in Colleges of Punjab:
Following is the complete timeline for College Teacher Internees,
- Candidates visiting your nearest boys or girls Colleges you can get all Info from the college Notice Board from 17-02-2022 visit as soon as possible.
- You have to apply to related Colleges and also you can apply for more than one College.
- Male and Female candidates can apply from 23-12-2022 to 26-12-2022
- Meri List will be placed on the relevant college notice board in 31-12-2022
- Candidate can complain regarding merit list from 2 March 2023 – 03 January 2023.
- The final Merit List will be placed on the college’s notice board at 10:00 am 05 January 2023
- The interview will be held from 06 January 2023 to 09 January 2023 or as per the application deadline so you have to manage your whole plan.
- The compensation of complaints will be from 11 January 2023 to 13 January 2023
- Submit your Detailed CV with Complete Documents on the given date.
- Application with one passport-size pic, CNIC copy, and attested documents
- with CV when you have to visit in college.
- You must bring your original documents and your CV at the time of the Interview.
- All Interviews will be held in related Colleges where you apply.
- Candidates with advanced education qualifications and experience will be preferred.
The merit List will be finalized and displayed by January 17 2022, and it will be available on HED website and in the college’s Notice Boards or you just visit the relevant office of the college or college, Facebook Page, for vacant posts.
For the selection, the degree which is important for merit is 16 years Master’s degree MSc or BS Hons. The maximum marks required for selection is 55/100. Good Luck and Best Wishes. Comments on your qualifications.
Note: The All Punjab Districts Colleges List of CTI Jobs for 2022 has been updated check the link given below. For more detail go to the college and see the notice board where the lists of seats & details are available.
Please watch the following video Complete for CTI Jobs Interview Preparation guidance & for All-District College Lists of CTI Jobs
Official Advertisement of CTI Jobs for the year 2022:
Application Form for College Teacher Internees (CTI) Jobs
Sample Application form for CTI jobs is given below. Candidates are required to Fill data relevant to themself and make necessary changes in the CTIs jobs application form.