Applications are invited for the One Young Summit Montreal offered by the China United States Exchange Foundation from young and talented students from all over the world. The CUSEF Young Leaders scholarship program is to develop young leaders who are taking action against the biggest challenges happening around them. Each year One Young Summit program connects young leaders from 190+ different countries from all over the world to share knowledge and receive mentorship from world-renowned political, business, and humanitarian leaders.
In partnership with the China-United States Exchange Foundation CUSEF, One Young World is launching the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024 to identify eight excellent young leaders from all around the globe. The young leaders will be selected based on their proven positive social impact in tackling global challenges such as climate change, poverty, gender equality, and public health. The scholarship will enable eight impactful scholars who are driving forward positive change to participate in the One Young World Summit 2024 happening in Canada, and Montreal and join the global One Young World Ambassador Community.
One Young Summit Program will cover the expenses of the selected leaders and provide them with all necessary facilities during the Summit Program 2024. CUSEF Young Summit Program will held in September of the academic year 2024 and candidates have to submit their applications to join by January 2024.
Table of Contents
|China United States Exchange Program
|Young One Summit Program
|18 to 35 years
CUSEF will cover the following benefits for the One Young Summit Leader Montreal Program:
- Private hotel accommodation at the Summit in Montreal during the Summit Program
- Return travel to Montreal (flights in economy).
- Ground transport to travel to the airport (if required).
- Catering throughout the Summit.
- Impact monitoring and tracking of projects.
- Promotion and visibility of the work on social media.
- Opportunity to act as a peer mentor for future cohorts of CUSEF Scholars.
- Access to monthly global calls designed to provide delegates with enhanced leadership skills and principles alongside expertise around the Summit’s main themes.
- Exclusive pre-summit calls with the CUSEF Young Leaders.
- At the One Young World Summit 2024, CUSEF scholars will participate in an onstage panel and host a workshop.
- Full delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada.
- Access to development opportunities.
- Lifetime membership to CUSEF and the One Young World Community.
Leaders have to meet the following requirements for the CUSEF One Young Leaders Program 2024:
- Candidates must be Aged between 18 to 30 years old at the time of the One Young World Summit 2024.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Demonstrated interest in promoting East-West exchanges.
- Have a proven track record for leadership.
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering change.
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in their work.
The period of the One Young Summit Program is 4 days from September 18 to September 21, 2024.
The last date to apply for the CUSEF Young Leaders Summit Program is 31st January 2024.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
How to Apply:
The candidates need to apply online for the CUSEF Young Summit Program 2024:
- Fill out the application form
- Add correct information about yourself
- Submit it on the Official Portal