One of the great opportunities for the graduates and nongraduates of Pakistan, who wanted to join government organizations. The government of Pakistan in its Federal department known as the Federal Board of Revenue has announced multiple opportunities for graduates. in the daily newspaper Federal board of revenue has announced vacant positions like stenotypists BPS-14. 16 vacancies have been announced in different cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, etc. Candidates read the complete details before applying for the FBR Jobs 2023.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Federal Board of Revenue|
|Qualifications||intermediate, computer course|
|Age||up to 30 years|
Stenotypists are required in the following regions of Directorate General DNFBPSMHQ of:
Candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Candidates age must be between 18 to 30 years
- Candidates must have an intermediate degree for the eligibility
- Candidates must have a computer literacy certificate with a speed 40 wpm in typing and 80 wpm in shorthand
- There will be a 10% quota for females, 5% for minorities, and 3% for disabled candidates.
- Age relaxation will be given according to laws and regulations.
The last date to apply for the Federal Board of revenue jobs is 2nd February 2023.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online via National Job Portal
- Skill tests will be taken by the authority
- Candidates need to bring original documents as well as 2 sets of copies of documents at the time of the interview.