Applications are invited for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship program for the academic year 2024. International students who want to pursue higher education in Ireland can apply for this program. The program is funded by the Government of Ireland in partnership with Irish higher education institutions and managed by the Higher Education Authority. Under the initiative, 60 scholarships are awarded each year for one year of full-time study at the master’s or PhD level. The program is open to applicants studying in any field. Do you want to study in Switzerland?
International students from all over the world can apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship Program. Students can pursue Master and PhD programs. The government of Ireland International Education Scholarship consists of a stipend amounting to €10,000 for one year of full-time study at the master’s or PhD level. The awardees’ host higher education institutions are required to give a full fee waiver to the awardees for the year of their scholarship. Successful scholars will be expected to commence their studies in either September or October 2024.
Table of Contents
|Government of Ireland
|Government of Ireland Intenrational Education Program
|EEA/ Non EEA
The government of Ireland International Education Scholarship Program will award the following benefits to international students:
- stipend amounting to €10,000 for one year of full-time study at the master’s or PhD level.
- The awardees’ host higher education institutions are required to give a full fee waiver to the awardees for the year of their scholarship.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the eligiblity to the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship Program:
- applicants must have a domiciliary of origin outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland/ United Kingdom.
- Candidates will need to apply for admission to a relevant master’s or PhD program offered by an eligible higher education institution as per that institution’s admission procedures
- Applicants must have a conditional or final offer of admission to that higher education institution
The last date to apply for the Ireland Government International Education Scholarship Program is 13 March 2024.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Candidates need to apply online for the Ireland Government International= Education Scholarship Program 2024:
- Fill out the application form available at HEA Higher Education Authority
- Sign Up for the online registeration, you will be prompted to enter your email address and create a password.
- Once you have chosen your password, your account will be created and you will gain access to the portal.