On the happiest occasion of the 75th anniversary of the Pakistan Higher Education Commission with the Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives and both of them collaborated is conducting inter-university Essay writing competitions in Urdu as well as in English. University students who are very good at self-writing they can write a comprehensive essay are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. It’s a great chance for the youth to display their extraordinary writing skills and win a national award that can be beneficial for many students in the future.
A specific topic of English and Urdu will be given to the students and they have to make a comprehensive essay on it. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for this competition.
Table of Contents
Topics of the Essay:
In the English language topic is:
- Development Journey of Pakistan from 1947 to 2022; Lessons Learnt viz-a-viz Developing Countries
- Pakistan at 2047: National Youth Aspirations
And in Urdu Language the topics are:
(۱) پاکستان کی ترقی کا سفر (۱۹۴۷ تا ۲۰۲۲): ترقی پذیر ممالک سے تقابلی جائزہ
(۲) کا پاکستان : نسل نو کی امنگ ۲۰۴۷
Prizes for the Position Holders:
There are cash prizes will be given to the top 10 students that contain:
1ST Position 500,000 Rs.
2nd Position 300,000 Rs
3rd Position 200,000 Rs
4th to 10th Positions 100,000 Rs each
The last date to apply for the essay writing competition is 26th August 2022. Now extended to 6th September 2022.
The eligibility Criteria for this essay competition are as follows:
- Candidates must be a regular students of the University
- The age of the candidate is not more than 25 years
- Must be a Pakistani citizen
- The essay word count must be in between 2500-3000 words
- English essay type in Time New Roman size 12. Line spacing 1.5 and covert to pdf file
- Urdu essay must be typed and converted to a pdf file
- Candidates can select only one topic and only one language
How to register:
- The essay should be submitted with a duly filled registration form
- Duplicate entries will be disqualified
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all entries without assigning any reason
- Essay along with the registration form is to be emailed and hard copies of the same to be sent through the post to the following address: