Pakistan army last time announced that female candidates to join Army as Captain through Lady Cadet courses that we updated. This time Pakistan Army brings a great opportunity for Male candidates to join the Pakistan army as Commissioner Through Technical Cadet Course. This a great opportunity for the boys who have done intermediate in their qualifications.
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
For Application, Procedures Join our Youtube
For the Entries September 2023, the Pak army has announced these Positions for male candidates to join as a Commissioner Through Technical Cadet course batch number 35. Candidates after successful selection will get a chance to study engineering at top military Universities in Pakistan. After completing their 5 years of academics they will get training of the Pakistan Army.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
Male candidates from all over Pakistan can apply. The age will be 17 to 21 years anyhow there will be a relaxation on upper and lower age. Don’t miss out on this chance if you have the determination to join Pakistan Army. Registration has started today, read the complete details and Apply now.
Table of Contents
|registration starts||26- December-2022|
|Age||17 to 21 years|
Candidates have to choose their academic field of interest and they will be enrolled in that engineering field at a well-known institutes in Pakistan.
- Civil Engineer: Military College of Engineering Risalpur
- Electrical Engineer: College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi & Military College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer: College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi
- Aeronautical Engineering: College of Aeronautical Engineering Risalpur
- Mechatronic Engineering: College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi
- Software Engineer: Military College of Signals Rawalpindi
- Information Security: Military College of Signals Rawalpindi
- Commissioner Through Technical Cadet Course 35
- 17 to 21 years 4 months relaxation on upper and lower age limit
- 5 feet 4 inches 162.5cm
- As per body mass index IBM
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan and Azaad Jamo Kashmir, after selection candidates have to surrender their nationality other than Pakistan.
Candidates must have to sign a bond of 100 rupees on E-stamp paper in which they are bonded to serve the Pakistan army for 13 years duly signed by magistrate/Oath Commissioner/ Notary Public.
Schedule of Preliminary Registration:
Registration starts on 26th December 2022 and till 10th February 2023.
Starts from 27 March 2023 to 28 April 2023.
Candidates must have done Matriculation O levels with 60% marks
Male candidates must have done Alevels/F.sc pre-engineering with 65% marks are eligible
Candidates must have done A levels with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Chemistry in Grades 1-6/ A-C
Candidates who have successfully passed the intelligence test will undergo academic tests based on MCQs from Physics, Chemistry, Maths Computer Science (Only for Computer Science students) candidates who successfully passed the academic test will undergo a physical test at army selection and recruitment centers.
Candidates must have qualified for the following physical tests:
- 1.6km running in 8 minutes
- Push-ups: 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit-ups: 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin-ups: 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch crossing: 7.4*7.4 and 4 deep
Preliminary Medical Test:
Candidates will undergo medical tests at Army Medical and Selection Centers
Further Selection Process:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for ISSB
- Medical examination will be held medical board of ISSB
- General final selection will be made at GHQ
Candidates after completing their academics will be trained at Kakul.