Pakistan Navy is one of the bravest departments of the Pakistan Army. Applications are invited to Pakistan Navy as Sailor for Batch A-2023(S). This a great opportunity for the candidates who wanted to join Pakistan Navy. Last time Pakistan Navy announced positions to join Pak Navy the Marine as a Sailor, this time Pakistan Navy announced various positions as a Sailor for Batch B-2023. In the latest advertisement, it has been announced that Pakistan Navy is looking for young candidates from all over Pakistan to join Pakistan Navy as Sailors.
Only unmarried male candidates from all over Pakistan who have done matriculations can join Pakistan Navy. These positions are Musicians, Technical, Naval Police, Chef, Naib Khateeb, MDT/ Driver, Sweeper, PT Branch, etc.
Table of Contents
|Age||16 to 20 years|
As a Sailor Batch A-2023 (S) Pakistan Navy has announced the following positions:
- Naval Police
- Naib Khateeb
- MDT/ Driver
- PT Branch
Candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan
- The age of candidates must be between 16 to 20 years by October 2023
- Only Male candidates are eligible for Pak Navy
- Unmarried male candidates are eligible for these positions
- Candidates must have done matriculations in Science/ arts relevant to positions
- Candidates must have gotten 50-60% in their matriculation examinations.
- The Height of candidates must be between 5 ft 4 inches to 5 ft 7 inches
The last date to join Pak Navy as a Sailor for Batch S-2023 is 23 April 2023.
- Candidates must have to follow the application process to join Pak Navy.
- For further and more detailed information visit your nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment centers that are located in various cities of Pakistan.
- Pakistan Navy’s Mobile recruitment teams will reach the far rural areas in the month of April for recruitment purposes
Candidates who will be selected in Pakistan Navy as a Sailor will get the following allowances and preferences:
- Free mess
- International Travel
- 50% discounts on air and railway fares
- Medial allowances