This a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government Jobs. Ministry of Commerce has announced multiple jobs in different fields. The Ministry of Commerce is the organization of the Government of Pakistan. Males and females both can join this opportunity. The Ministry of Commerce has announced these positions on a regular basis and candidates will be posted in Islamabad. Candidates who are fresh graduates can also apply for these positions.
These jobs have been announced in the daily advertisement and the candidates need to apply through National Job Portal. Candidates who are determined and enthusiastic to join government organizations can apply for these jobs. All details are mentioned in this article.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Ministry of Commerce|
|Qualifications||Masters/ graduation/ Intermediate|
|no of vacancies||Multiple|
List of Vacancies:
There are following vacancies have been announced in the Ministry of Commerce:
- 25 Lower Division Clerk LDC
- 37 Steno-typist
- 01 Statistical Assistant
- 7 Staff Car Driver
- 1 Duplicate Machine Operator
- 3 Assistant
- 1 Dispatch Rider
- 2 Chowkidar
- 1 Photocopy Machine Operator
- 11 Naib Qasid
- 3 Regular Farash
The last date to apply for the Ministry of Commerce Positions is 23rd November 2022.
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria for these positions:
- Candidates must have the required qualifications for the ministry of defense positions
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan
- The age of Candidates must be 30 years
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online for Ministry of Commerce Jobs through National Job Portal.
- Candidates need to read complete details before applying
- Submit an online application at the portal
- Candidates will be informed via SMS or email of the test date and venue.