Pakistan army has announced an Internship opportunity for the graduates in General Headquarters Rawalpindi. An amazing opportunity for candidates who wanted to join Pakistan Army either as an employee or as an internee. In the latest advertisement applications have been invited for the GHQ Internship Program for graduates. an opportunity has been announced for both males and females from all over Pakistan and AJK. These internships are for Law graduates. Candidates who have done LLB or LLM can join the Pakistan army as an internee. These internship has been announced in the daily advertisement.
Location of the these internship is Rawalpindi and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at GHQ.
Table of Contents
|Age||Maximum 35 years|
- International Law
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Special Laws
- Corporate Law
- Special Law
- Civil Law
The stipend will be provided during the internship but not during the Workshop and the stipend will depend upon the qualifications of the candidates.
- Citizens of Pakistan and AJK are eligible
- Candidates must have 2.5 out of 4.00 CGPA or 60% marks in the annual system except LLB having 2nd division.
- LLB/ LLM/Ph.D. any additional law qualifications
- Candidates must have done their degree from hec recognized institutes
- Age of the candidates maximum of 35 years.
you may be interested in Punjab Police Constables & Lady Constables Latest Jobs 2022
The last date to apply for the Pakistan Army paid internship Program is 30th October 2022.
Also, Apply for: Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet
The following documents are required for the GHQ-paid internship program in Rawalpindi at the time of the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Attested copies of CNIC
- degrees must be verified duly by HEC
- 6 Color photographs attested from front and back
- Candidates already doing jobs in the government sector must have NOC
How to apply:
Candidates have to send CVs of not more than 3 pages online.
Send via email
Or send via Whatsapp