This a golden opportunity for the students of Azaad Jammu Kashmir to get scholarships for intermediate and graduation. If you are studying in any institute in Pakistan and have a residency or domicile of Azaad Jammu & Kashmir and need financial assistance then you have a great chance to get a scholarship for graduation and intermediate. Punjab Education Endowment fund has announced 1000 scholarships for the students of Azaad Jammu and Kashmir. PEEF scholarships are about to be 75 crores that will be awarded to the students of Azaad Jammu and Kashmir.
Students who have done matriculations in 2021 are eligible for these applications. Candidates can get the application form from the official PEEF website or directly from the head office of PEEF. Candidates must read the full details for applying for PEEF scholarships.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Punjab Educational Endowment Funds|
|Eligible Province||Azaad Jammu & Kashmir|
|Eligible Qualifications||Matriculations, Intermediates|
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for eligibility of PEEF scholarships in 2022:
- Candidates must have a domicile of Azaad Jammu & Kashmir
- Candidates must have matriculation and intermediate degrees from AJK government institutes in 2021.
- Candidates must have at least 60% marks in Matriculations and intermediate
- Candidates should be enrolled full-time in government institutes for further education
- The income of applicants’ parents must not be more than 23000.
- If candidates’ parents are doing jobs in grades 1 to 4 they got an exception from the income limitation condition
- Children of martyred in terrorist attacks also got exceptions from the income conditions.
The last date to apply for the PEEF Scholarships 2022 is 15 November 2022.
Special Quota of Scholarships:
The special quota of scholarships is also awarded to those who fall under the following categories:
- Children of government servants BPS1-4.
- Children belonging to a minority religion.
- Children of Civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
- Orphan Children
- Special Children.
Candidates need to apply for the PEEF scholarships in the following ways:
You may be interested in: Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Jobs| PBOs Opportunites 2022
Candidates need to download the application form from the official website
Candidates are advised to fill out the application form and submit it before 12 November 2022
Applications should be filled in the prescribed form
Candidates can get scholarships from the head office of PEEF.
- The Higher Education Department/office of the provincial / territory acts as the Focal office for the identification and selection of students for master’s level scholarships
- The Focal Office advertises PEEF scholarships in national and local dailies/websites for the identification of meritorious and deserving students.
- The applications are invited on prescribed PEEF scholarship application forms.
- All the received applications are scrutinized and assessed on need & merit criteria.
- The meritorious and deserving students are awarded PEEF scholarships.
Send Dully filled application form to the following address
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF),Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Lahore 53700 )