This a great opportunity for international students who wanted to study at different universities in the United States of America. Applications are invited for the fully funded Fellowship program in the USA by Rotary Foundation. The Rotary Peace Fellowship Program is a prestigious and rigorous academic and professional development program that prepares individuals for leadership roles in promoting peace and conflict resolution. The program offers two types of fellowships the master’s degree fellowship and the professional development certificate fellowship. The master’s degree fellowship provides funding for a two-year master’s degree program at one of six partner universities around the world. The professional development certificate fellowship provides funding for a three-month, professional development program at one of several Rotary Peace Centers. The program is open to individuals who have a passion for promoting peace and have demonstrated leadership potential in their field.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship program is mainly for the Masters’s program and the candidates will be able to study in one of the six premier universities of the world. Candidates who are interested in Rotary Peace Fellowship Program must have 3 years study gap before their last degree and in that gap, they have experience in the field of peace and development.
Table of Contents
|Rotary Peace Foundarion
|Rotary Peace Fellowship Program
|No of Seats
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program will provide the following benefits to its candidates:
Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Round-trip transportation
- Applied field experience expenses
- Health insurance
List of Rotary Peace Centers/ Universities:
Following is the list of universities that offered the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program for its Masters’s degree program:
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- University of Bradford, Bradford, England
- International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Duke University and the University of North
Carolina, Durham, and Chapel Hill, USA
The duration for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program varies from 15 to 24 months for the Masters’s program.
The Candidates must have the following criteria for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2023:
- Be proficient in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Have the potential for leadership
- Candidates must have relevant 3 years of experience in peace and development
The rotary peace fellowship Program consists of the following components:
- Academic Training
- Applied Field Experience
- Workshop Series
- Final Seminar
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program is offering certificates if the candidates have 5 years of work experience. if you got at least five years of work experience with a clear objective of promoting peace & development internationally then you can be a part of this 11 weeks long certificate program offered by the Rotary Foundation in 2024.
The last date to apply for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program is 15 May 2023.
You may be interested in: UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2023
How to Apply:
Here are the steps to apply for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program:
- Review the eligibility criteria: The program is open to individuals with a bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience in fields related to peace and conflict resolution. Please review the program’s website to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Choose your program: The Rotary Peace Fellowship Program offers two programs- a Master’s degree program and a Professional Development Certificate program. Choose the program that meets your career goals and interests.
- Find a Rotary district: Applicants must apply through a Rotary district. Use the program’s online search tool to identify a Rotary district near you.
- Complete the online application: Once you have identified a Rotary district, you can complete the online application. The application process includes submitting your resume, academic transcripts, a personal statement, and three letters of recommendation from professional contacts.
- Submit your Application
- After completing your application, submit it to the Rotary district you identified in Step 3.
- Attend an interview (if selected): Rotary district representatives will select applicants to attend an interview. The interviews are conducted in person or virtually.
- Await notification: Applicants will receive notification of their status via email.