Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority of Punjab P Tevta is an organization if commerce, industries, investment, and skills development. TEVTA is one of the known educational institutions that not only give education but also enables students to meet their expenses by learning market-demanding skills.
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
TEVTA has announced multiple positions from all over Punjab Pakistan. These positions have been announced in the daily newspaper. Tevta is looking for innovative, enthusiastic, and potential candidates. These positions are for the Rawalpindi, Attock l, Jehlum and Chakwal l, candidates who can relocate to these locations are encouraged to apply for TEVTA career opportunities in 2022. These positions are Principal, Instructor, Jr instructor, Storekeeper, Mali l, Naib Qasid, Laib Instructor, Jr Clerk, Shop Assistant, Tractor operator, Chowkidar, Trade instructor etc.
Qualifications required for these positions are from Master’ MSc, DAE, BS, Intermediate, Matric, and literate having some experience in relevant fields. All details are mentioned in this article read carefully before applying.
Table of Contents
|Age||18 to 40 years|
|Qualifications||MSc, DAE, B.a, BSc, Literate, Matric with science|
List of Vacancies:
- Instructor (PS-17)
- Jr Clerk (PS-14)
- Trade Instructor. (PS-14)
- Principal (PS-17)
- Lab instructor (PS-14)
- Storekeeper (PS-11)
- Shop Assistant (PS-05)
- Tractor operator (PS-05)
- Office Attendant (PS-01)
- Naib Qasid (PS-01)
- Mali Sweeper(PS-01)
- Shop Attendant(PS-01)
TEVTA is looking for candidates from the following district of Punjab Pakistan.
- Nankana Saab
Qualifications vary according to the posts and the following qualifications are required with relevant fields to the available job positions.
- Computer Literacy
- Middle pass
The last date to submit applications for the TEVTA Jobs 2022 is 15-11-2022. While for the district Lahore, Sheikhupura, Kasur and Nankana sahib TEVTA’ deadline is 5th- November 2022.
you may be interested in Punjab Police Constables & Lady Constables Latest Jobs 2022
Following are the eligibility criteria for TEVTA’s latest career opportunities in 2022:
- Candidates must have a domicile in the relevant district of Punjab
- Both males and females are eligible for support staff
- Only females can apply for the administration staff positions.
- The age of the candidates is between 18 years to 40 years and for the (PS-1)-(PS-5) 35 years.
Today is the last day to apply: Pakistan Army Paid Internship Program 2022
How to apply:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the tevta official website
- Fill the application form and mentioned the post name on the envelope and send it to the official tevta address
- If candidates want to apply for more than one position then they have to make another envelope for the second application.
Office of the District Director (Rawalpindi & Attock)
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority TEVT
Abad Complex, Murree Road Rawalpindi