Applications are invited for students from low-income countries to study in the United Kingdom. UCL has announced scholarships for talented and bright students to study master’s program in their institute on scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025. Candidates who are from low-income backgrounds and don’t have anyone to support them financially regarding their studies can join the University College London Global Masters scholarship Program and pursue their master’s degree in the UK.
University College London is giving an excellent opportunity to international students to study in one of the top Institutes of the United Kingdom. Candidates who have an interest and meet all the requirements can join the UCL Global Masters scholarships. The UCL scholarships will be awarded based on financial needs and upon recommendation of the STudents’ funding office. \
Candidates will get multiple advantages like the tuition fee waiver, alumni card will be awarded which will be beneficial for the future of the candidates. In short, candidates can get benefits from the University College London Masters scholarships for the rest of their lives through an Alumni card. 85 students will be selected from all over the world and 5 wil be almed to selected from India. The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the students. Candidates can get complete details of UCL scholarships in this article.
Table of Contents
- University: The University College London
- Program: UCL Global Masters Scholarships
- Available to: Prospective Students
- Eligible Students: International
- Value: $15000 per year
- Qualifications: Masters
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Candidates must be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate
- Candidates must come from a lower-income background
- Candidates must have submitted a complete admission application (including the submission of references) for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2024/25.
- Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this fund; students must be coming to the UK to attend UCL in person.
No of Scholarships:
There are up to 85 (eighty-five) scholarships available in 2024/25 with five aimed specifically at students from India.
The scholarship is tenable for one year only unless the full-time program is 2yrs in length. In that case, the scholarship will be paid 50% of each year.
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- Candidates will be awarded Alumni Cards which will be beneficial in future in their career
The last date to apply for the UCL Global Masters scholarships is 7 May 2024. You can also apply for the BioCenter Program in the USA
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online for the University College London Scholarships:
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- Candidates need to have submitted an admission application to UCL (including the submission of references) to apply for the scholarship.
- Students have to log in to the online Pirtuco Portal
- Fill out the normal personal details
- Students have to select the funding option mentioned in the application form
- Answ all the mandatory questions mentioned in the application form
- Contact students Funding if you want to avail other Scholarships
- Successful candidates will be notified by Late June 2024