One o the great opportunities for candidates who wanted to study online courses is the University of Cambridge has announced its Massive Open Online courses through the EdX platform. The University of Cambridge is one of the top-ranked universities in the world and it has been built for 800 years. Thousands of students passed out through this university and hundreds are studying at the University of Cambridge. The University of Cambridge is a world-renowned university located in Cambridge, England. It was founded in 1209 and is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world. The university is highly motivated towards innovation, research, and learning about the world around us. University has 19000 students from all over the world and 200,000 alumni who are spreading worldwide. University has multiple constituent colleges. If we talk about research, the University of Cambridge is proudly linked to it and supportive enough to provide funding to research students from all over the world.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
The University of Cambridge is known for its academic excellence and is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the world. It has produced numerous Nobel laureates, including Stephen Hawking and James Watson, as well as many other influential figures in science, literature, and politics. Cambridge offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs and Online courses, in various disciplines, including arts and humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, and medicine.
If we talk about the University of Cambridge online courses it has offered MOOCs in a variety of subjects and fields. Candidates who are interested in joining Online courses must read the full article to keep in mind certain points.
Table of Contents
|Organization||University of Cambridge England|
|Program||Free Online Courses|
|Mode of teaching||Online|
|Training start||No specific time limit|
List of Fields:
The University of Cambridge is offering multiple free online courses in the following subjects:
- Economics and Finance
- Biology and Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
The University of Cambridge also offered two low-cost programs that will lead to the bundle of knowledge and job seeking:
- Writing for Performance and the Entertainment Industries
- Applied Corporate Finance
The University of Cambridge is offering free online courses and has the following benefits:
- Self-Paced: Most of these courses are self-paced and the candidates have to learn according to their own time plan and availability
- Networking: Candidates will be able to do networking and have multiple connections during the study of these courses
- Knowledge: Candidates will be able to have a deep knowledge of the subjects related to their interest
- Career Building: Candidates after getting certificates can use them in professional life.
The best part of Cambridge online courses is that no specific prerequisites are required in most of the courses. Candidates can apply with any educational and geographical background.
Most of the courses at the University of Cambridge consist of 5 to 8 weeks with 4 to 10 hours weekly credit hours.
For a better understanding of the course and its material, all the data and video inputs/ transcripts are in the English language.
You may check: Humboldt Research Fellowship Program in Germany 2024
All of these courses are free of cost anyhow programs are paid and candidates will be awarded certificates at the end of the programs or courses with minimal fees.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online through the official platform
- Login to your Edx account, University of Cambridge platform
- Select the course of your choice
- Start learning without any hesitation.