Candidates who wanted to learn online from one of the top Universities in United States of America are going to have a great opportunity as the University of Washington has offered various online courses Massive Open Online Courses. The University of Washington is offering these courses via online platforms EdX, Coursera, Future Learn, and others. The main purpose of these online courses candidates can learn market-demanding courses without any expenses.
The University of Washington is a public research university located in Seattle, Washington. It was founded in 1861 and is one of the oldest universities on the West Coast. It is known for its strong programs in computer science, engineering, medicine, and business. Candidates who wanted to get enroll at the University of Washington and learn online courses can apply online for the courses via EdX or Coursera Platforms.
Table of Contents
|Organization||University of Washington|
|Program||Free Online Courses|
|Mode of teaching||Online|
|Training start||No specific time limit|
List of Subjects:
The University of Washington is offering Online courses in the following subjects:
- Data Science
- Social Science
- Language Learning
The duration of the University of Washington Online courses is 5 to 8 weeks with 3 to 5 hours of credit per week.
You may check: Humboldt Research Fellowship Program in Germany 2024
There is no specific deadline for the University of Washington online courses, these courses are self-paced and the candidates can learn at any time according to their own time limit.
The best part of the University of Washington online courses is that no specific prerequisites are required in most of the courses. Candidates can apply with any educational and geographical background.
All of these courses are free of cost at the University of Washington, anyhow programs are paid and candidates will be awarded certificates at the end of the programs or courses with minimal fees.
University of Washington’s free online courses will award the following benefits to the candidates:
- No need to travel anywhere you can learn at your home with just an internet connection and a laptop/ mobile phones
- Candidates with any educational and geographical background can apply for University courses
- Candidates will be able to get education from experienced mentors at the University of Washington
- A great impact on your CV
- Candidates do not need to pay any tuition fees or extra charges
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- Visit Washington on the Edx official website
- For Coursera, candidates if have an account of it then search University of Washington and apply for the desired course