Applications are invited for the Utrecht Excellence scholarship program at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. Candidates belonging to non-European countries are encouraged to apply for the Utrecht Scholarship Program. Utrecht University is offering a fully funded scholarship to pursue a master’s degree through the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024-2025. Bright and extraordinary candidates in their graduation can apply for this scholarship Program.
Utrecht University has announced the Utrecht Excellence scholarship program in almost 156 fields of study. Candidates in their relevant fields can apply. Candidates must be able to get admission for the session 2024 then they will be eligible for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Program.
Utrecht Excellence scholarship will cover the full tuition fee and the candidates will get a subsidy in accommodation or residency. Candidates who want to study Masters programs in the Netherlands are most encouraged to apply for the Utrecht Scholarship Program for the Academic year 2024-2025.
Table of Contents
|Program||Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Program|
|No of Scholarship||Multiple|
|Coverage||Fully tuition fee covered|
Area of fields:
The following Masters programs are available for the Utrecht Scholarship Program:You can study in China
Utrecht University is offering the following Coverage under the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship program:
- the tuition fee coverage for the candidates, or
- the tuition fee plus the income required for a period of one year linked to a residence permit for study as determined by the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Service).
- The scholarship can be renewed for the second year of the two-year master’s program. Do you want to study in Australia?
The following criteria need to be met for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship program:
- Candidates must belong to the top 10% of your graduating class.
- Candidates must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch study grant and loan system.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary school and/or bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands.
- candidates must have applied for an international master’s program with a start date of 1 September 2024. Not all programs participate.
- Candidates who have written the motivation letter with academic content, intercultural and communication skills, and personal motivation will be given preference
- Candidates who have completed applications with consistency, and accuracy for the master’s programs are most likely to be eligible
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Utrecht University scholarship program must apply before the 1st of February 2024.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
How to Apply:
- The applications will be open from 1st November 2023 for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Program
- Candidates need to apply from the OSIRIS Online Application portal
- Click view/edit for the UES linked (related process) to the program you wish to apply for, upload the requested proof of belonging to the top 10% of your class, answer the questions, and submit the application.