Candidates who want to go abroad to attain some experience are going to have a great opportunity. Australian Government fully funded the Fellowship Program for international students for round 19. Applications are invited for students from all over the world to apply for the Australia Awards Fellowship Program. Candidates who meet the eligiblity criteria can apply for it and get an opportunity to go to Australia. You can also see the top 10 international scholarships.
Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is offering a Fellowship Program for the development of research and innovation in different fields of life. Fellowships target senior and mid-career officials and professionals who are in a position to advance development outcomes in priority areas and increase the institutional capacity of partner countries through their leadership.
Australia Fellowship Awards is just like a link between a host organization and a Fellow. Organizations can apply for funding for the fellow through this fellowship program from the Australian Government. This fellowship program varies its duration from 2 to 52 weeks. Australia awards are the name of flexibility means it offers a fellowship wide range of fields from doctors to government officials it is not confined to one or more professions, Fellowship is just like training of the different professions from all over the world.
Australia Awards Fellowships provide short-term opportunities for in-Australia study, research, and professional development activities, hosted by Australian organizations – and do not lead to academic qualifications. Application rounds are held through a competitive selection process.
Table of Contents
|Program||Australia Awards Fellowships|
|No of Fellows||Multiple|
|Eligible countries||All over the world|
Areas of Fellowships:
The fellowships will be given preference for the Australian Fellowship Awards:
- Climate change, adaptation, resilience, and green energy transition
- Gender equality, disability equity and social inclusion
- Digital Economy (including cyber, critical technology, and media engagement)
- Maritime and the Blue Economy
- Infrastructure and connectivity
Australian Organizations can request up to $34,500 per fellow under this Fellowship Program. The following benefits will be covered under the Australia Fellowship Awards for International Fellows:
- Return air ticket and relevant Australian Transportation will be covered
- Training costs of the organization will also be covered
- Accommodation will also be provided
- Fellows will be able to get living allowances
- Medical Insurance will be covered for the Fellows
- Disabled fellows will get special assistance
- Program overhead fees for the fellows will be under this fellowship.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for the Australia Fellowship Program:
- The minimum age of the fellow should be 18 at the time of applying for a fellowship
- Applicants must not be a citizen of Australia
- Applicants must be a resident of the eligible country
- Applicants must be able to participate in the Fellowship Program
- Applicant should not be currently belonging to military Services
- Applicants must be able to transfer the required documents to the (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) DFAT under the student Visa subclass 500.
- Disabled candidates who require assistance may travel with a carer.
The last date to apply for the Australia Fellowship Awards is 7 November 2023.
The duration of the fellowship may vary between 2 to 52 weeks.
The following countries are eligible for the Australian Fellowship Awards:
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
South Asia and the Middle East
- Palestinian Territories
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
Please note: Proposals for Brunei Darussalam, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, and Singapore will not be considered in Round 19.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
The candidates can apply for the Australia Fellowship award in the following steps:
- The applications can be online through Smartygrants
- Emailed or Faxed applications will not be entertained