Water and Sanitation Agency Wasa is looking for professional candidates who can work in different Projects professionally. Wasa, Lahore invites applications from interested, dedicated candidates for recruitment on a contract basis under the Project Management Unit for the Project Title Lahore Water and Wastewater Management Project: Construction of Surface Water Treatment Plant at BRBD Canal Lahore that is funded by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank AIIB.
Both males and females who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these positions. These positions are for the Project Director, Manager in different fields Civil, Admin and Finance, Procurement and contracts, Environment and Social, GIS Operator, Office Assistant, and Assistant Manager. Candidates have required some relevant experience. All details are mentioned in this article.
Table of Contents
|no of vacancies||multiple|
|Age||35 to 45 years years|
List of Vacancies:
There are the following vacancies introduced by WASA:
- Project Director
- Manager ( Admin& Finance, Electric & Mechanical, Environment & Social, Procurement & Contacts)
- GIS Operator
- Accounts Assistant
- Sub Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Elec)
- Office & HR Manager
- Assistant Manager (Civil, Mechanical, Legal)
- Office Assistant
- B.S/B.Sc/DAE in relevant Fields
- MBA, B.COM
Candidates need yo meet the following criteria for these WASA opportunities:
- Candidates must have a domicile of relevant districts
- Age of candidates must be in between 45 to 55 years
- Academic certificates must be registered through PEC where applicable
- Candidates must have relevant Qualifications against each Position for the eligibility
- Candidates must have the required relevant experience of 3-5 years.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online through the Job Portal website
- Candidates must have a complete set of documents before submitting the application.