Applications are invited for future health leaders to support the training and development of the next generation of leaders in global health and strengthen the capacity of health systems and health-related research in Africa. GSK scholarships are highly competitive and available for candidates who want to study a year master’s program at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine LSHTM. GSK London scholarships will cover multiple benefits for the selected candidates.
GSK scholarships are for African citizens and candidates from Sub-saharan Africa are only eligible for the GSK London Scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025. The UK Scholarships are for the brilliant and exceptional students who will come from Africa and study at the School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in the United Kingdom London. Candidates need to see complete details before applying for the GSK London MSc programs 2024.
Table of Contents
|London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine LSHTM
|GSK Scholarships for future Leaders
The GSK London scholarships will cover the following benefits for the selected candidates:
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00.
Candidates need to meet the following requirements for the GSK London scholarship Program:
- The candidates must be from Sub-Sahara Africa
- After completion of MSc from LSHTM candidates have to return to their homeland
- Candidates have to meet the English requirements
- Candidates must have held a first degree at either a first or upper-second-class equivalency level
- Candidates must have held an offer of admission for 2024-25 for one of LSHTM’s London-based intensive MSc programs of study.
The last date to apply for the LSTHM GSK Scholarship Program is March 4, 2024.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to follow two steps to apply for GSK London Scholarships:
- Submit the Online application
- In your application to study you should select the scholarships you are applying for in the ‘FUNDING DETAILS’ part of the application form. If you do not select the GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders on your application, you will not be considered for this funding.