A great opportunity for candidates who wanted to study post-doctorate at Harvard Institute of USA. Harvard Radcliffe Institute is offering a Fellowship program to post-doctorates in different fields like Science, Mathematics, Social Science, Arts, and multiple others for the academic year 2024-2025. Each Year Harvard Radcliffe Institute is awarding fully funded opportunities to candidates who have an interest to pursue their careers. The best part of the Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship Program candidates can apply as individuals or as a group on the specific project.
Harvard Radcliffe is always focusing on the different dimensions of society like Career, ethnicity of country, Race, Gender sexual orientation, and ideological perspective. Harvard Radcliffe is also offering these fellowship programs to candidates from all over the world so that different cultures can combine together to show their demonstrated excellence, innovation, and creativity. The main vision of the Harvard Radcliffe fellowship Program is its diversity in the range of fields and perspectives.
Radcliffe Institute is part of Harvard University one of the top Universities in the world and It is offering a fully funded fellowship program that only awards a stipend but also covers the amount or expenses of different projects. Candidates from different cultures and regions unite under one roof to present their research proposals in different fields of life.
Table of Contents
|Harvard Radcliffe Institute
|Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship Program
List of Majors:
Harvard Radcliffe Institutes is accepting applications of Post-doctorate from the following majors:
- Social Sciences
- Creative Arts
Number of Fellowships:
Harvard Radcliffe award 50 fellowships to individuals or group each year.
Duration of Fellowship:
Harvard Fellowship will run from September 2024 to May 2025.
Harvard Radcliffe will cover the following benefits for individuals or groups of people:
- Fellows will receive a stipend of 78000$
- Fellows will also receive the additional amount of 5000$ to cover Project Expenses
- Fellows will also receive the relocation funds
- Fellows will be able to get childcare funds for the smooth transition to Radcliffe
- If fellows choose Harvard undergraduates as research partners Institute will also cover their hourly wages
- Healthcare support will also be provided to the fellows.
- Harvard University typically sponsors J-1 scholar visas for Harvard Radcliffe Fellows.
Candidates must have to meet the eligibility criteria for the Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship program:
- Candidates from any nationality can apply
- Candidates must have professional and artistic experience over the past 5 years
- Candidates must have published 2 to 5 publications in their relevant subjects
- Fellows must have their doctorate degree in a relevant major or field
- Candidates for music composition must be working artist who has recently performed.
Candidates in the humanities, social sciences, and creative art complete the application, which should be submitted by Thursday, September 14, 2023 (11:59 PM EST).
For applicants in science, engineering, and mathematics, candidates must complete the application, which should be submitted by Thursday, October 5, 2023 (11:59 PM EST).
Candidates must prepare the following documents for the Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship Program:
- Academic Transcripts and Certificate/ Diploma
- Publications or Journals
- Reference/ Recommendation Letters not more than 3
- Professional Experience Certificates
- Research Proposals
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online for Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship Program
- Register on their Portal online
- Choose the topic of research of your choice
- Prepare all the supporting Documents