Pakistan Army has announced a great opportunity for the youngsters of Pakistan who wanted to Join the Pakistan army not only by profession but also by passion.Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
For Application, Procedures Join our Youtube.
Last time Pakistan army announced Lady cadet courses as well as Technical cadet courses for males, this time Pakistan army is inviting applications for Male candidates to join the Pakistan army as Captain through the Direct Short Service Commission as Information, Communication, and technology officers ICTOs in the corps of signals and Aeronautical Engineers ( Aerospace and Avionics) in the course of electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Pakistan Army is accepting applications for the entries of May 2023, candidates have to go through the selection process till April then final candidates will be chosen to serve the country Pakistan as a soldier.
Table of Contents
|Qualifications||Graduation in relevant fields|
|registration starts||26- December-2022|
Schedule of Preliminary Registration:
Registration starts on 26th December 2022 and till 15th January 2023.
Preliminary tests will Starts from 1st February 2023 to 12 February 2023.
- 28 years as on 1st may 2023
- 5 feet 4 inches 162.5cm
- As per body mass index IBM
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan and Azaad Jamo Kashmir, after selection candidates have to surrender their nationality other than Pakistan.
Candidates must have to sign a bond of 100 rupees on E-stamp paper in which they are bonded to serve the Pakistan army for 13 years duly signed by magistrate/Oath Commissioner/ Notary Public
- BE Sofware Engineer
- BE Computer Engineer
- BE Hons in Computer Science
- BE System Engineer
- BS Hons in IT
- BS Hons in Cyber Security
- BS Hons in Geoinformatics
- BS Hons in Computer Science
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to join the Pak army :
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan and AJK
- Candidates’ age is 28 years maximum
- Married and single both are eligible
- Only male candidates are eligible
- Minimum 16 years of formal education (BS/ BE) in the above-mentioned disciplines from PEC/HEC-recognized institutions of Pakistan/ abroad
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or a minimum of 62.5% marks in the annual system.
- In the case of a foreign degree, an equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided by candidates.
- No 3rd Division/ Grade D and only one 2nd Division/ Grade C throughout the academic career.
- The applicant must have completed 4 years of Engineering Degree in the above-mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc/ MCS.
- Candidates who only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC are eligible
- Candidates possessing MSc/ MS degrees and 2-3 years of work experience will be given preference.
- A candidate with a specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/ Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Courses.
- The candidate once rejected for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “Hope Certificates” duly issued by the Head of the universities/ initiations. However, such candidates must submit their final degree/ transcript by 15 Sep 2022 otherwise they will not be considered in final merit.
Verifications/ Attestation of Documents:
Candidates who qualify preliminary selection process at the AS&RCs level will require to attach a copy of their degree/ transcript duly verified by HEC/ PEC along with the application form. The candidates appearing on the hope certificate will submit a verified degree/ transcript by HEC/ PEC within seven days on the announcement of their result.
Candidates must have qualified for the following physical tests:
- 1.6km running in 8 minutes
- Push-ups: 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit-ups: 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin-ups: 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch crossing: 7.4*7.4 and 4 deep
Preliminary Medical Test:
Candidates will undergo medical tests at Army Medical and Selection Centers
Further Selection Process:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests/ Interviews through the website as well as call-up letters. Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) recommended candidates will be called for interview by General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board at Rawalpindi. No Traveling Allowance/ Daily Allowance (TA/DA) is admissible.
- Selected candidates by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board will undergo complete med exams in different CHMs as desired by the candidates. Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of the overall performance of candidates.
The following documents are required by the candidates by Pak army:
- Original certificates/ detailed marks sheets along with five attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions/ Departments will render a No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card along with verification slip obtained by NADRA.
- 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (1 x front & 5 x back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp. Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC
Basic Military training will be for 6 months at military Academy Kakul.