Punjab Education Endowment Funds has announced a great scholarship opportunity for students in different Programs. Applications are invited for the PEEF Scholarships Program for the academic year 2023. Students who are studying in the Intermediate, Undergraduates, and Masters program are eligible for PEEF Scholarship Program. This program is initiated by the government of Punjab that’s why candidates from Punjab who have domicile in Punjab districts are only eligible for PEEF Scholarships.
This time Punjab Education Endowment funds have been announced for special persons, and minorities. Candidates who belong to minorities and are disabled are eligible for PEEF Scholarships. Students who are studying in TEVTS or PBTE are not eligible for PEEF Minorities scholarships 2023. PEEF Scholarships are fully funded and the candidates will get a bi-annually or annual stipend. Read the complete article before applying for PEEF Scholarships 2023.
you may be interested in: PEC Scholarship Program 2023
Table of Contents
|Sponsored by||Punjab Education Endowment Fund|
|Scholarship Coverage||Monthly stipend|
|Degree||Intermediate Undergraduates, Masters|
Candidates who have cleared intermediate examinations in 2021 must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Candidates must have a Punjab Domicile
- Candidates must belong to minorities
- If they are children of Martyrs then they are eligible
- The basic pay scale of the candidates’ parents is BPS-1 to BPS-4
- Only regular students are eligible for PEEF
- Candidates must have got admission in Private or public institutes of Punjab Pakistan
- Candidate must have secured 60% marks in matriculations or 2.75 CGPA out of 4.00 CGPA in graduation. Dalda has also announced scholarships for the students of Pakistan.
- The maximum salary of parents will be 35000 to 40,000
- Candidates who got improved or extra marks are not eligible
- Only minorities are eligible for PEEF Scholarships
The last date to apply for the PEEF Quota scholarship is 23rd March 2023.
- Students of intermediate or master can submit applications online on the official website.
- Masters level students can get and submit application forms on the Financial Aid office of their respective university
- Hand-written applications or applications send directly to the PEEF office are not acceptable.
Scholarship forms can be obtained from the following offices:
- Office of Deputy Director Colleges
- Office of Chief Executive Office Education CEO-Edu
Candidates need to fill out an application form and send it to the ” Punjab Education Endowment Fun, Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600.”