Punjab Public Service Commission is one of the well-organized and well-disciplined recruitment agencies in Punjab Pakistan. It has recruited many vacancies in well-reputed government departments of Pakistan like Punjab Revenue, Literacy, non-formal Basic education department, parks, and horticulture, social welfare Bait ul Mal, etc. In the latest advertisement in the daily newspaper Punjab Public Service Commission has announced multiple opportunities for the graduates. PPSC has announced these vacancies in its advertisement no 31/ 2022. PPSC has announced 200+ positions in Education Department.
Applications are invited to Literacy, non-formal Basic education department Punjab Pakistan. These vacancies are Monitor, Literacy mobilizer, and examiners. 183 positions are announced for literacy mobilizers and only Graduation is required for these positions. For examiners’ positions, candidates must have done Masters’s in education. These positions have been announced in the Sunday newspaper anyhow it will be updated on Monday in the official website. Candidates need to read the full details on opportunitesfinder.com for a better understanding.
Table of Contents
|announcement posted||18- December-2022|
|Age||22 to 30 years|
List of Vacancies:
There are following positions have been announced in Literacy, non-formal Basic education department Punjab Pakistan.
- Literacy Mobilizer
- District Trainer
The last date to apply for Literacy, non-formal Basic education department jobs is 2nd January 2022.
Candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility for education department Jobs:
- Candidates must have qualifications of BA/ BSc/ Ma/ MSC/ B.ed/ M.ed relevant to the job.
- The age of Candidates is 22 to 30 +7 years for males and 22 to 30 + 10 years for female candidates.
- Candidates must have a domicile in Punjab Pakistan.
- Candidates will be posted at any place in Punjab.
Syllabus of Test:
The test will be taken on one paper MCQ for Literacy, non-formal Basic education department positions. and the pattern will be as follows:
- 80% of questions related to qualifications
- Questions related to General ability, Islamiyat, Pak studies, etc.
You find it interesting: CTI Career opportunities 2022
How to apply:
Candidates are advised to apply online for the PPSC Literacy, non-formal Basic education department opportunities.
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting the nearest ILink Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit the PPSC website.
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.